NHL Alternate Logos

Bmac

You probably won't find a more NHL-centric site on the InnerWebs. I would be shocked if any recently used NHL logo was not here.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I remember seeing some kind of Thrashers logo that had the Thrasher head in front of an A. Can anybody find that?

The Thrashers have never had such an alternate logo... not officially anyways. There was an All-Star Game logo with the Thrasher head in front of a star, you may be thinking of that.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I remember seeing some kind of Thrashers logo that had the Thrasher head in front of an A. Can anybody find that?

There was a thrashers redo concept done on these boards not too long ago that featured such a logo...you might be thinking of that one. To my knowledge there isn't an official logo like the one described in existance.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Calgary as of now doesn't have an alternate logo but i find it odd to see the Firehorse on the back of Kippers mask when that logo/jersey hasn't been used in since 04 i'm pretty sure.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

then i dont think chris would do this

http://www.chriscreamer.com/team.php?id=2

That was actually added by one of the kind folk who help me out with the site -- said it was found in a vector stylesheet. I'm fairly sure it is unofficial and should therefore be taken down.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived