Arizona State

ASU

This is from a recruit that was visiting last weekend:

Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco safety Will Shamburger visited Arizona State this weekend along with teammate Keith Price.

"Today we got a tour of the locker room and got to see some new uniforms they are looking at using next year and some of the new equipment they have. It looks like they might have some new jersey colors. I saw one that was black and it looked pretty good."

Anyone got news on this?

I've heard that they might, but it may not go through as the alumni would not allow it. I remember when they brought out new uniforms a few years ago, there was alot of backlash from the alumni that the year or two after that they had to change back

I HOPE SO

I LOVE ASU BUT THEIR UNIFORMS ARE GOD AWFUL

Why with the caps, my friend?

And, contrary to your capital beliefs, i think ASU has some great uniforms.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

This is from a recruit that was visiting last weekend:

Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco safety Will Shamburger visited Arizona State this weekend along with teammate Keith Price.

"Today we got a tour of the locker room and got to see some new uniforms they are looking at using next year and some of the new equipment they have. It looks like they might have some new jersey colors. I saw one that was black and it looked pretty good."

Anyone got news on this?

Yeah, black in the scorching Arizona desert. Brutally brilliant. ASU grad musta came up with that bit of genius.

Our uniforms are fine the way they are...any and I mean any changes would be a downgrade. Black would never be used in the Tempe heat unless used on the road.

2.jpg

Leave 'em the way they are...we surely played like crap this year but at least our unis looked better that Oregon.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

ARIZONA! ARIZONA STATES BITCH 5 OUT OF 6 YEARS

Thank you Eric, at least you agree on the Football part.

Guys I don't think you have to worry about Arizona State changing their unfiorm especially to black. I think the kid was talking about a darker maroon, but not black. But they will not be changing their uniforms, the alumni will not allow it.

Your propensity to speak in sentence fragments and your failure to punctuate mark you as a Sun Devil. This abuse of the English language must stop. ASU as an academic institution is a farce and a sham. It is time for this so-called "university" to fold fully and finally, just as its sorry excuse for a football team does on the field.

Your propensity to speak in sentence fragments and your failure to punctuate mark you as a Sun Devil. This abuse of the English language must stop. ASU as an academic institution is a farce and a sham. It is time for this so-called "university" to fold fully and finally, just as its sorry excuse for a football team does on the field.

When you cannot fully function because you are trying to wake up with a full set of twins crying into your ear, than yes I will have complete functional sentences. Plus Eric, you still owe me a beer :P . Also this year when when the Devils sweeps the Mildcats in Basketball that'll make up for the fact we lost to the Arizona Southern Community College this year. But don't worry, once out of 6 years you can celebrate and say "WER'E NUMBER ONE".

FORK EM DEVILS

My friend told me about this a couple days ago, and I hope it's not true.

I LOVE our unis the way they are now! GOLD stripe on the maroon pants would be the only thing I'd want added.

Although, going back to a sort of modern variation of those '86 Rose Bowl unis would be pretty sweet!

But I won't really mind a little change, as long as they dont touch the helmet! (I've been getting worried because ever since erickson arrived, they've been using the interlocking 'AS' logo a lot... which I like, just not as much as Sparky.)

And uofa...

have fun at your first bowl game in what, 10 years? Can't wait to watch the cougars stomp all over ya.

And just a reminder, you're still the only Pac 10 or Big 10 team to not get to the Rose Bowl.

Archived