New England Patriots' 50th Season Commemorative Logo

TheSparks1

only thing missing is the camera

I think Roger had it destroyed before the logo geeks could fit it in.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Apparently 69% of Patriots fans prefer Pat Patriot, according to a poll on the article, lol.

I like this logo but I don't like the outline on Elvis. I think Elvis should be on top of the logo, the "50" should be in the number font and be bigger, and then it would be great. But any time Pat Patriot returns, is a good time.

Edit: This is the banner image on Patriots.com right now, and I love it:

2009-01-22_2206.png

That extra blue outline on the Flying Elvis is bugging the hell out of me.

Beyond that...the second version posted is much better than the first. (And...I suppose this patch, and the event it's designed to commemorate, really confirms that the Pat Patriot "throwbacks" will be revived next season as an alternate, huh?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

they all just look like there was little time or effort into the design of these logos. elements look like clip art, font selection is poor, too many elements being used (do we really need both Pat's logos?) overall just very uninspired logos.

OK - so what would you do to improve it?

Yeah, but they could also represent the six Pats SB appearances, as well.

I dig the logo. Look forward them to wearing the throwbacks this season instead of the silver, which they didn't even wear last season I don't believe.

You and I both. B)

they all just look like there was little time or effort into the design of these logos. elements look like clip art, font selection is poor, too many elements being used (do we really need both Pat's logos?) overall just very uninspired logos.

What would you do differently? What would be your preferred font selection?

Wade-sig.png

Good stuff here.

I just can't wait to see how the Jets botch theirs...

I'd also wonder if the Titans will use the Oil Derrick...

I will assume though the Bills use the standing buffalo.

I can't see anything but a classy one from Oakland/KC, and Denver/SD I have no idea...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

What would you do differently? What would be your preferred font selection?

-well first I would use a better banner that fit with the design and logo more and looked less clip art like

-eliminate Pat the Patriot, too much detail in him for a patch

-drop the added outline on the flying elvis

-combine all the elements to fix together more cohesively than what's going on now, that's my biggest problem with this design, it's basically 5 separate elements

if you check out Logoman's concept he created you can see some of the same improvements I suggested here.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...p;#entry1101620

Archived