Shea Stadium Demolition

NJTank

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They certainly arent wasting any time getting rid of it are they

They want to tear it down and pave it over before Opening Day since the Shea site will be the main parking lot for the new place.

I was there Saturday around 3:30 PM. I tokk a video shot for about 90 seconds.

YouTube or GTFO.

It was shot on a Kodak SLR Camera. Post it up ASAP.

I almost wish I could have gone out there one of those days, but it is too expensive to go out there just to see a stadium torn down even with public transportation.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

YouTube or GTFO.

I almost wish I could have gone out there one of those days, but it is too expensive to go out there just to see a stadium torn down even with public transportation.

$8 to Cross The GWB - or $5 Crossing the Tappan Zee Bridge + $1.25 in Yonkers- and $10 to and back from Shea on The Tri-Boro is worth the expense to see Shea Demolished!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

YouTube or GTFO.

$8 to Cross The GWB - or $5 Crossing the Tappan Zee Bridge + $1.25 in Yonkers- and $10 to and back from Shea on The Tri-Boro is worth the expense to see Shea Demolished!

Agreed. There aren't many things cooler than watching stadiums get blown up. I was fortunate enough to get a spot on the roof of a hotel to watch the Vet get imploded. Twas a sad day, but an amazing site.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Agreed. There aren't many things cooler than watching stadiums get blown up. I was fortunate enough to get a spot on the roof of a hotel to watch the Vet get imploded. Twas a sad day, but an amazing site.

Yeah, but Shea isn't being "blown up." It's being slowly demolished. You'll have to wait a long time to watch it all.

Archived