Jamal Anderson , caught with coke .

buildingmaint

Wow , I thought this guy was real impressive when I saw him on ESPN'S various talk shows. It seemed like he was well prepared , on all sports not just football . And we now find out he's a f---ing coke head . It will be interesting to see if ESPN lets any of their talk shows talk about this employee's decision to make headlines , and not report/ discuss headlines .

He's one dirty bird, I tell ya.

You do mean THAT Jamal Anderson, correct?

Yep, it's the one and only 'Dirty Bird'... Oh, and add Marijuna to that Coke as well

If you think about it, of course this will mentioned on ESPN, man. It wouldn't shock me if some of their guys just go ape-:censored: crazy over seeing a co-worker do something this stupid.

Wow , I thought this guy was real impressive when I saw him on ESPN'S various talk shows. It seemed like he was well prepared , on all sports not just football . And we now find out he's a f---ing coke head . It will be interesting to see if ESPN lets any of their talk shows talk about this employee's decision to make headlines , and not report/ discuss headlines .

It's well known that doing coke makes you know everything.

BB52Big.jpg

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

DAWWWW CHARLIE MURPHY!!!!!!!!

baltimoreravens.png

DAWWWW CHARLIE MURPHY!!!!!!!!

Man, those were good times... What was the topic again?

It will be quite interesting to see the reaction on First Take and the rest of the ESPN screamfests.

If a guy at another network got pinched for holding coke, you know they'd have something to say.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

It will be quite interesting to see the reaction on First Take and the rest of the ESPN screamfests.

If a guy at another network got pinched for holding coke, you know they'd have something to say.

Sportscenter ran something to the effect of "officially, we cannot comment at this time."

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

And once again, America flips out because someone does something MILLIONS (well, maybe not so much cocaine?) do. Jamal Anderson makes enough money to afford cocaine. I say, good for him.

At what point will we simply learn to look the other way?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

And once again, America flips out because someone does something MILLIONS (well, maybe not so much cocaine?) do. Jamal Anderson makes enough money to afford cocaine. I say, good for him.

I could not agree more. He did some blow. So what? It's not like he's an axe murderer or something. According to a few of the posts in this thread, coke didn't seem to affect his job performance so what's the big deal? Yeah he got busted. That's the risk you take doing illegal narcotics. The sun will still come up tomorrow.

BB52Big.jpg

Because cocaine is illegal.

I could not agree more. He did some blow. So what? It's not like he's an axe murderer or something. According to a few of the posts in this thread, coke didn't seem to affect his job performance so what's the big deal? Yeah he got busted. That's the risk you take doing illegal narcotics. The sun will still come up tomorrow.

Well that got me thinking... what would considered performance enhancing the broadcasting industry?

I saw, I came, I left.

Well that got me thinking... what would be considered performance enhancing the broadcasting industry?

Plastic surgery?

BB52Big.jpg

I sense a point being made here vis a vis steroids.

However, indulging in the use of steroids does not result in a destructive habit that has contributed to the creation of several failed or nearly failed states in Latin America and the reduction in the quality of life of their inhabitants.

On the job performance angle-it's not like you need a brain to work for ESPN.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Well that got me thinking... what would considered performance enhancing the broadcasting industry?

Simple: Helium.

Because cocaine is illegal.

So is jaywalking.

Archived