Yet another Phantoms special jersey

JQK

WTF is it with them and the WB/S Penguins and 43 alternate jerseys each year? I'm still waiting for a Rocky jersey since they love him so much down there.

the Pens only have one alternate every year. Granted it's a different one every year, but they stick to the one...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

WTF is it with them and the WB/S Penguins and 43 alternate jerseys each year? I'm still waiting for a Rocky jersey since they love him so much down there.

the Pens only have one alternate every year. Granted it's a different one every year, but they stick to the one...

I take it they went away from the Warm ups, Xmas, and St. Pats jerseys then?

KISSwall09.jpg

That jersey is sweet, it's a nice way to say bon voyage to the only arena they've called home on top of the patch they already have but it's a nice keepsake if your a Flyers fan or just a Phantoms fan.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

My god what is with these guys. I clicked this thinking it was the Broad Street thread, and it's a new one all together.

Does anyone buy any of these jerseys?

Yes, all of the "minor league hockey stalkers." You know who they are. Every city has them. Fat middle aged women who go to every game and practice, wearing their previously purchased game worn-jerseys, waiting outside for autographs.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Archived