Terrell Owens to Buffalo

Cujo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did not see that coming at all. Trent Edwards, you're next.

And a quick look on the Bills official message board...they seem happy as hell. Come to think of it, they need as much help offensively as they can get. Good signing for the Bills, it's only one year.

This is what happens when you burn so many bridges.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Totally unexpected...

I predict a forcast of a so-so season mixed with some dropped passes and eventual outbursts at teammates.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I can't believe it, I got a text from my friend and i thought he was lying, 30 seconds later I get the official Bills text.

I seem to be the only Bills fan against it. He will ruin the locker room and will start pissing and moaning when Evans gets more balls.

Sure, he is a great receiver but there is more to football than skills.

saBS.png

I'm a Bills fan, and I'm tired of seeing my favorite team passed over by big-time free agents. Even if TO is a bust -- and is he ever, on the field? -- the Bills will be on national TV, they'll sell a ton of jerseys, and they'll be exciting.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm a Bills fan, and I'm tired of seeing my favorite team passed over by big-time free agents. Even if TO is a bust -- and is he ever, on the field? -- the Bills will be on national TV, they'll sell a ton of jerseys, and they'll be exciting.

Good point, I am thinking this is more of a marketing move. Fans have been mad since the Bills resigned Jauron, this might switch their minds to re-new season tickets.

saBS.png

Archived