Texans official site selling "Slayton" jerseys

BigEd76

an official jersey with a misspelled name!!!!! I HAVE to get one!

Sounds like a pretty stupid thing to do.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Seriously? Spell your running backs name wrong on the jersey, that is one of the most incredibly stupid things I have ever seen on here. The only thing stupider than that: the person who buys one.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Seriously? Spell your running backs name wrong on the jersey, that is one of the most incredibly stupid things I have ever seen on here. The only thing stupider than that: the person who buys one.

I hope for the NFL and Texans (and Reebok's) sake, it's just a bad photoshop job!

Actually, there's another celebrity from Houston whose real last name is Slayton (spelled that way):

599px-Paul_Wall.jpg

What it do, Texans?

Wow what a g. Let me guess the guy make :censored:ty rap music and acts like he came from nothing even though he was raised in a middle class suburban family.

Actually, there's another celebrity from Houston whose real last name is Slayton (spelled that way):

599px-Paul_Wall.jpg

What it do, Texans?

Wow what a g. Let me guess the guy make :censored:ty rap music and acts like he came from nothing even though he was raised in a middle class suburban family.

Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for "Plain White Rapper..."

nav-logo.png

599px-Paul_Wall.jpg

What it do, Texans?

Is that a dig at Kanye West?

I'm gonna steal a joke from Bill Simmons and say that Slaton, Schaub, and Walter sound more like a tax firm than an offensive unit. But to be fair they were pretty good last year!

Actually he made most of his money selling those shiny teeth aka grills to rappers and other celebrities around the country, then went into rap music so he could rap about said grills.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

599px-Paul_Wall.jpg

What it do, Texans?

Is that a dig at Kanye West?

No it's a dig at white rappers.

Actually he made most of his money selling those shiny teeth aka grills to rappers and other celebrities around the country, then went into rap music so he could rap about said grills.

Johnny Dang makes those grills. Everyone seems to have one his masterpieces, from Paul Wall to one those Playgirls at Hef's mansion. (not sure which one)

NYCdog.png

Archived