Army Black Knights basketball

wyopokes2

This past football season Nike launched "enforcer" uniforms for both Army and Navy. There were several responses to this jerseys, some were bad and some were good. Even the haters of them have to admit that they were innovative. I really dislike the generic uniforms they wear now, and decided to spice things up a bit. Please offer some c&c. Don't be to harsh on how much you hate cammo, after all it is only a concept.

Armyhome.png

Armyaway.png

I don't even know if this alternate is legal, but here goes anyway.

Armyalt.png

I think these are awesome!!! might not be too popular with others on here but I like em. The only thing I could suggest is maybe continue the stripes all the way down the shorts, similar to what vt has and other SOD teams.

It's certainly different. I think it works though. As vmd9 said, you should continue the stripes on the back down onto the shorts. Also, I would try to keep the player names one solid color because of how thin they are. But otherwise I think they look great.

I love some digital camouflage. I think it's a nice clean set.

As do I. EXCEPT...

...I think the digicam should be left to the alternate version. Keep the black and the gold for both home and away, to help maintain the identity.

Having said that, I've never cared for the two pieces of piping that run down the backs of Nike's SoD sets--at least not in current guise, as they're too close together. Space those out, and it may look better to me.

Beyond all that, any other littel critiques would be little itty bitty things, so overall nice job on representing me and my folk!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm gonna agree with the others that said for the black and gold to be used on the home and away, but man that alternate looks good! I mean, if it worked for football, then why not basketball?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

If the camo was doing it's job and actually blending in with it's enviroment, Army woulld look like a team of floating heads and arms with severed legs running underneath them.

I'm a camo hater, so the alt doesn't work for me. The limited use in the home and away looks okay but it makes the main logo look out of place. Could you make the logo camo as well?

These look great except for the digital camo numbers on the home and away unis. They would both look better with yellow numbers that match the chest patch, but I would keep the digital camo on the back shoulder piece. Otherwise great work on these.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

i'm digging the camo because I think its a cool concept. what about trying the black/gold on the homes/aways, but keep the digital camo on the back sleeves like the 'elite' teams use the silver. Just to use a touch without being overwhelming.

koufosbutler.jpg

The update look's really cool, I love the Camo and with Nike being the way it is I wouldnt be suprised to see them actually do something like this. Great Work, you think you could do Navy?

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

UPDATE. I decided to add gold to the home and away like most of the comments suggested. I made a gold camo. I also ditched the stripes on the jersey. Better or worse?

Armyhome2.png

Armyaway2.png

Armyalt2.png

Is it me, or is the gold meant to be a gold digital camo? I don'tlike the camo/gold hybrid.

I do like the Gold/Black numbers, but maybe keep the camo shoulder stripes?

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

Archived