CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

The latest Giants ring i think is the nicest... they learned from the last one, added the blue... plus i like round rings...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Alabama 2012 National Championship Ring

axiioh.jpg

I like it, but would have liked to see more color on top. It's hard to tell where one trophy ends and another begins. Other than that it's nice to see new designs not just the same rehashed ones.

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

Disappointed with the new Alabama National Championship ring. I guess they were copying Tiffany's Super bowl ring for Giants but it did not come out good at all. Also did they give out anymore rings? In 2009 they handed out 3 rings, National Championship, BCS and SEC rings. Last year they only gave out 2 rings; BCS and National Championship ring. This year only one ring? Not even a BCS ring?

Here is a Cool Photo of All of Phil Jackson's Championship Rings.

BKMngeJCYAAybu6.jpg

Not a fan of any of those Lakers' rings. The only one that features purple is loaded with boring-ass triangles.

6uXNWAo.png

Disappointed with the new Alabama National Championship ring. I guess they were copying Tiffany's Super bowl ring for Giants but it did not come out good at all. Also did they give out anymore rings? In 2009 they handed out 3 rings, National Championship, BCS and SEC rings. Last year they only gave out 2 rings; BCS and National Championship ring. This year only one ring? Not even a BCS ring?

Other 2 haven't come in yet probably

Many of you on this forum probably have never seen what the NCAA Div 1 Football National Championship Rings have looked liked the past 25 years. Here is a photo that I created from my some of the rings in my Private Championship Ring Collection. Which one is the best looking from the past 25 years?? which one is the worst???

3908644_org.jpg