CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

You welcome ridenlow. Judging by box it looks like Tiffany made the rings. I must say I am impressed how their newly revamped championship division has been landing big contracts. They made Redskins SB rings in 80's and then nothing for a long time. They are making a great comeback. I think shanks could have been better, I am amazed by how much details they can get on rings these days, ie Toronto Argounts ring’s I think is amazing. I think it looks better than Ravens rings.

Here you go....

san-francisco-49ers-nfc-championship-rin

That's nicer than most championship rings. Certainly better than the last two Packer rings.

Agreed. That seems to be a trend these days. The Conference/League championship rings looking better than the actual championship rings.

BB52Big.jpg

Here you go....

san-francisco-49ers-nfc-championship-rin

That's nicer than most championship rings. Certainly better than the last two Packer rings.

Agreed. That seems to be a trend these days. The Conference/League championship rings looking better than the actual championship rings.

I don't entirely agree, yes they are less gaudy then the championship rings, but some of the championship rings are awesome looking at.

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

Nah, act like you've been there before and you might get back there.

That's the thing - you may very well never get back there. I say if you win, make the most of it and don't take it for granted. If I worked my whole life to win something, I'd want my ring as flashy as possible.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12