NHL 2009 Super Special Playoff Edition Megathread

Lee.

1 off my prediction...damn!

Crosby just showed why he's the best player in the NHL today.

I disagree with this slightly, Ovechkin still is the MVP, just Crosby has more talent around him.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol I like it.

Maz better watch out though, Ovy might come back to Pittsburgh and try and throw a dirty knee-on-knee on him. :rolleyes:

We keep monkeys in the zoo here.

Oh really, so thats where you live?

Was that supposed to be funny?

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Lol I like it.

Maz better watch out though, Ovy might come back to Pittsburgh and try and throw a dirty knee-on-knee on him. :rolleyes:

Was yours? Because it sure as hell failed.

beLEAF

Lol I like it.

Was your referring to Ovechkin as a monkey supposed to be funny??

Lol I like it.

Was your referring to Ovechkin as a monkey supposed to be funny??

:blink:

So what the hell just happened in this thread?

All I know so far is that it ended with lopernv coming through with another great sig.

I'm still trippin on the drugs :wacko:

You ship off keys and we ship Grand Pianos

Sawed off shotgun

Hand on the pump, sippin' on a forty

Yo smokin' on a blunt

Elimin8ted.png

Classy, Maz.

You shouldn't even be allowed to cheer for the Penguins in the playoffs, considering your venom towards the team and Dan Bylsma when he was announced as head coach.

You are an awful, awful fan.

Seconded.

I actually like it. If it weren't for Maz's expressed hatred of Ovechkin then nobody would've said anything.

Thank god for the Pirates otherwise the people in Pittsburgh wouldn't know what it's like to watch a crappy team. They're keeping you somewhat humble, you need the Pirates to suck.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Elimin8ted.png

Classy, Maz.

You shouldn't even be allowed to cheer for the Penguins in the playoffs, considering your venom towards the team and Dan Bylsma when he was announced as head coach.

Seconded.

I actually like it. If it weren't for Maz's expressed hatred of Ovechkin then nobody would've said anything.

Thank god for the Pirates otherwise the people in Pittsburgh wouldn't know what it's like to watch a crappy team. They're keeping you somewhat humble, you need the Pirates to suck.

#1: I know, right? Any other Pens fan but maz wouldn't have gotten a bit of guff for that sig.

#2: It's like when the Bruins were "bad" compared to when Boston's teams were basically winning every championship that they possibly could.

Elimin8ted.png

Classy, Maz.

Seconded.

I believe it's because maz gave up a little bit when the Pens were down 2-0, but since the Pens won the series, he can brag however he wants.

Anyway...

TSN and CBC combined to put both of Thursday's Games 7 on the air. If the NHL had any sort of real TV deal, American fans could watch both games. Even if the NHL were on ESPN2 once a week, both games could be on.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=278594

This is just something I've become especially aware of this postseason and it bugs me.

Elimin8ted.png

Classy, Maz.

Seconded.

I believe it's because maz gave up a little bit when the Pens were down 2-0, but since the Pens won the series, he brag however he wants.

It is always fun to be a turncoat! Maybe if us Leafs fans did that, we would have a decent team! :o

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Well if Washington wouldn't have decided to play who cares hockey in game 5, and played a little defense like they did in game 6, there would not have been a game 7. I guess for whatever reason they decided it was a good idea to not play any defense at all in game 7. Is Crosby the best player in the game today? I don't think so. I'd say Ovie, is pretty good, and I think Anaheim has a whole line in Getzlaf, Ryan, and Perry that are just as good as Crosby, oh yeah and Detroit has a whole team better than Crosby. Oh wait, I'm forgetting Chicago and their great players. There's a whole group of players that are as good as Crosby. If you're going to say the best player in the game, you start with players who wear red and white and have a ring from last year. It's amazing how good Crosby is against a team that doesn't choose to play defense. I want to see what Crosby does against the likes of Boston, Anaheim, Chicago, and Detroit. If Washington played defense at all, I don't think this series goes more than 5 games, but they didn't and they lost it in 7.

Archived