Player Replica Team Jerseys

DGivens87

First of all, let it be known that Joel and Josh have the best damn avatars EVER. :notworthy:

As for jerseys, I have nearly 20 game worn hockey jerseys, but the most obscure jersey I have would probably be my Indoor Professional Football League Portland Prowlers Erik Wilhelm replica jersey. Yes, I can hear you know... "Who? What? Where?"

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I think so far the one I am most surpirsed about is the Doug Johnson Falcons jersey. I mean I know Vick was out, but jeez....that is one obscure jersey. What's the most obscure jersey you guys own or have owned? Mine would probably be my old Glenn Foley #4 Jets jersey. Don't ask. :D

Well I saw them with my own eyes and could not believe it either.I was at the opening game in Dallas vs the Cowboys and I saw 3 different people in dif sections of Texas Stadium wearing the home replica #11 JOHNSON jerseys and I

could not get over how odd that was.But also they could have been NFL Shop custom-made replicas too.

The most obscure jersey I have may be one of the most obscure of all-time:a 2001 Tony Banks Cowboys home jersey.They signed him in March or April then cut him after the 1st or 2nd pre-season game.Also have a 1995-96 Sac Kings

Clint McDaniel authentic road jersey.I think he played less than 50 career NBA games after helping Arkansas to back to back final fours.

98Falcons.png

First off, about the Jason Elam jerseys, they dont produce them anymore, there are Nike ones out there because of the '98 season.

The strangest jerseys i own are as follows:

20 - L. Ellis (Nuggets '96)

21 - D. Sanders (Broncos '95)

77 - Borque (Avalanche/Bruins 50/50 '01) *Totally awesome jersey though

And then I have the following customized jerseys,

17 - N. Alexander

1996/97 Nuggets (White)

1996 Broncos (Orange)

1997 Broncos (White)

2000 Titans (White)

2000/01 Avalanche (White)

2002 Broncos (Orange alt)

2003 Titans (C.Blue alt.)

2003/04 Nuggets (White)

i think one of the most obscure jerseys is the Walalce Hawks and the Owens Ravens jerseys a buddy of mine has. He knows a guy who works for a website that sell that kinda of stuff, and got them at first signing notice. I have tried 100 tiems to get stuff like that myself, but i don't really know his friend, and that guy is REALLY sensative about who he gives deals to.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Obscure jerseys, Philadelphia edition:

Eagles #14 AJ Feeley

Eagles #34 Kevin Turner

Eagles #59 Mike Mamula (not obscure in terms of availability, but in terms of "why would you want this name on your back?")

Eagles #81 Charles Johnson

Eagles #91 Andy Harmon

Sixers #12 Speedy Claxton (in a red fashion alternate, no less)

Sixers #4 Keith Van Horn

Sixers #7 Toni Kukoc

Sixers #21 Larry Hughes

Hawks #13 Glenn Robinson Nike Rewind (had already been traded to Phila well after this jersey made it into stores)

Phillies #25 Gregg Jefferies (see Mike Mamula explanation)

Phillies #6 Jimmy Rollins (2003 only! Doug Glanville wore 6 both before and after 2003)

Phillies #2 Larry Bowa (wore 10 as player and manager, but 2 as 3rd base coach when Darren Daulton owned #10)

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Obscure jerseys, Philadelphia edition:

Eagles #59 Mike Mamula (not obscure in terms of availability, but in terms of "why would you want this name on your back?")

Hawks #13 Glenn Robinson Nike Rewind (had already been traded to Phila well after this jersey made it into stores)

mind if i add a #7 Bobby Hoying to the mix? yep, i actually owned a Hoying briefly. Shoulda gotten the Bledsoe.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

5. Marion Butts Patriots jersey from 1994

Holy crap. That would be sweet, walking around with "Butts" on your back!

And my most obscure jersey...I dunno, I have a game-used Portland State football jersey, but I don't wear it...and a game-used Jason Webster 49ers jersey. And a replica Rik Smits, but that's not really THAT obscure.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived