Board User Uniforms!

zer0dotcom

The talk about board user uniforms got me into designing mode, so I whipped these templates up do that everyone can design their own with their own nameplate and number.

Hockey Home template

Hockey Road Template

these can be edited in MS paint easily, just use the grey outlines as a guide to line things up.

If someone does a Football, Baseball, basketball template, for thsoe inclined to those sports other than Hockey, post eh line, and I'll amend this post so that all the links are easily accessable ^_^

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does someone have a copy of the current logo witht he leaf and the C?

Illustrator would be preferred.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Coyotes old Alts for the numbers, SanJose for the letters. Origonally it was The Maple Leafs for letter...but that was too big for my name, and I could just imagine with some other names how it could turn out

Here is my version....

creamer-jersey-francis.gif

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

That makes me think of Homsar for some reason. :D

Y'know, it'd make a fun "challenge," if you were, to design CCLSP jerseys.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I like paynomind's uniforms. They kind of resembe the new look of the board.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Thanks!

But kindof? It is the exact same set of colors, and a damn close approximation of the logo, what else woudl you want!

:D:P^_^:P:D

ΓΔΒ!

***EDIT***

OK here's mine, I like white jerseys best, and if you know me then you know i gotta make everything to my customization, so i used the logo and template from paynomind and did my own jersey.

This also makes me the FIRST to use my REAL name, cuz you can all know, i dont care.

This is an updated and much better version than before

my-creamer-jersey.gif

Here's my jersey. I took #23 cause it's my number... I use it on all of my concepts.

ccslchome.gif

I love how people are putting their own logo on the front as well... puts more flava into each jersey.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

If anyone wants it, the .ai template of the jersey I did is available at:

http://www.cobaltcube.com/concepts/creamer-jersey.ai

Edit: I went back and saved it as Illustrator 8.

ΓΔΒ!

We should make a roster of the members of the board who are putting uniforms here.

00 - zer0dotcom

1 - vicfurth

02 - nickggilbert

4 - joel_fiasco

5 - Paynomind

6 - pagan696

7 - josh_j182

17 - skater20na

20 -winters_in_buffalo

22 - jpslapshot22

23 - Braden

26 - IowaFan26