crowd wearing black shirts in cleveland

TrueYankee26

The Cleveland fans are so funny. :lol: Just wait till the Finals MVP comes in and shows the regular season MVP what's up next round!

The Boston fans are so obnoxious and dumb. :lol:

I kinda saw bahstan lose their first game against the Magic so it's safe to say the cry baby finals mvp (I'm assuming its pierce but I can't even remember) might not even play against the MVP. You can say what you want about Cleveland fans but we always stand by our teams, the Browns may lose every game, but they still sell out and the Indians held the longest sell out streak in MLB until last year. Ya the redsux passed it but i mean I would hope a team that played in a small piece of crap minor league stadium like fenway would sell out every game. And about the cavs, good luck trying to get a ticket for those games. I know not every bahstan fan is a jerk, but most are, including you

The Celtics know they can win, want to win, and will most likely win this series. They're an older team so they are conserving their energy. They will likely win this series and then beat up on Cleveland in the next round if everything goes right. I'm sticking to my prediction about the Celts playing the Lake Show in the Finals.

Threads like this is worthless without pictures. (unless you've seen it of course)

anywayzzzz..

OHMD107050521_lower.jpg

That shirt is terrible looking. It probably wasn't designed with middle-aged white dudes in mind.

I don't get it - is Lebron James' nickname "witness"?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i take it you don't remember the Nike bball commercial decreeing that we are all witnesses to LeBron's greatness:

...and yes those shirts are terribly designed.

Never seen that commercial. They must not air it on Nat'l Geographic Channel, the Science Channel, or History Int'l. Other than local sports and news, that's about all I watch these days.

You crazy kids and your "sports center"!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

They look like morons.

Shouldn't the playoff promotions really be more about the team than an individual player anyway?

It is strange that the Cav's give out black shirts when black is one of the few colors they don't use. They could have gone with white, yellow, red, or two shades of blue, or maybe even orange, but not black.

n1183590582_30138015_9617.jpgiowaaaa.png

Imma outcast because I actually like the shirt. I dont think the people in the picture should be wearing them. But I do agree Nike designed with young people in mind

They look like morons.

Shouldn't the playoff promotions really be more about the team than an individual player anyway?

Well, they did celebrate LeBron getting the MVP trophy before the game. Plus he was wearing new Nike shoes that were white with black and gold trim. No one here in Cleveland minds that "he" was celebrated. It's the first Cleveland Sports MVP since 1980. Not counting Hector Marinaro of Indoor Soccer.

I agree woth most. The shirt design is ugly.

Actually, a lot of his shoe designs are ugly.

Archived