My NHL Redesign

dgnmrwrw

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a great series, so much so I don't want it to end.

I want your take on the Colorado Rockies, Kansas City Scouts, Quebec Nordiques, Winnipeg Jets, Montreal Maroons, New York Americans. Rebrand the WHA. Something! Go go go! ;)

Thanks to everyone for following the project, and for all the positive comments about upon finishing it up. It's been fun, though I am a bit drained/burned out right now. So it might be a while before I do anything else.

Some people hinted at keeping something like this going, but maybe for defunct or WHA teams. I'd actually already considered it, and I sketched a few ideas for some of the teams, so I'll definitely be doing that eventually. And an NFL redesign is also possible in the future.

Right now, I'm working on a few minor league hockey concepts for defunct teams, which I'm really enjoying, so that will probably be the next project I tackle. It's a bit more original than redoing current major teams, so hopefully I won't get so many "You Didn't Do My Team The Way I Would Have Done My Team" comments.

dgnmrwrw, may i have permission to use your red Weagle logo for my Fantasy Hockey team in the Fantasy Hockey League I'm running, the CCHL?

Did you mean this?

Logo-Alt.png

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Thanks to everyone for following the project, and for all the positive comments about upon finishing it up. It's been fun, though I am a bit drained/burned out right now. So it might be a while before I do anything else.

Some people hinted at keeping something like this going, but maybe for defunct or WHA teams. I'd actually already considered it, and I sketched a few ideas for some of the teams, so I'll definitely be doing that eventually. And an NFL redesign is also possible in the future.

Right now, I'm working on a few minor league hockey concepts for defunct teams, which I'm really enjoying, so that will probably be the next project I tackle. It's a bit more original than redoing current major teams, so hopefully I won't get so many "You Didn't Do My Team The Way I Would Have Done My Team" comments.

dgnmrwrw, may i have permission to use your red Weagle logo for my Fantasy Hockey team in the Fantasy Hockey League I'm running, the CCHL?

Did you mean this?

Logo-Alt.png

Yes, that's the one.

Did you mean this?

Logo-Alt.png

Yes, that's the one.

Absolutely. Go for it.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

• 1 month later...

Tremendous series (and avatar...I need to update). Great execution and more upgrades than downgrades. You got off to a great start with tremendous colors for the Ducks.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 1 year later...

Archived