NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't the Bruins not going to be revealed until October? I hope that isn't the case. It will be a brown/muted yellow combination.

I think they are revealing next thursday or friday.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Flyers Winter Classic jersey will be unveiled on friday.

Most likely it will look something like this... (I Hope)!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/DaveCormz/winterclassicjerseycopy.jpg

I'm guessing they wouldn't be able to use these retro whites as their full time away jersey until the 10-11 season. Means their designs this season won't match; current whites with retro oranges. :(

The previous 4 designs for the Winter Classic have been pretty faithful to sweaters from the teams' pasts minus a few small tweaks such as the winged wheel on the shoulders of Detroit's jerseys last year. This looks like the Bruins will be slapping the original spoked-B logo used for one season onto a 1950's-1960's era gold jersey, so it isn't going to be a true throwback.

Can Showtime029 confirm this is what he has seen? He did mention the use of brown so maybe that is present on the parts we can't see inside Thomas' bag.

3907728051_6092717979_o.png

Bruins13.png

Bruins18.png

Not NHL, but interesting, and figured it was as good a place as any to drop this.

Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 2009-2010 Alternate Jersey

3rdcutout250.jpg

My mock-up

New-Pens-3rd.png

I'd guess the sleeve numbers will be in the stripes, like the Blackhawks WC jersey this is based off of.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Can Showtime029 confirm this is what he has seen? He did mention the use of brown so maybe that is present on the parts we can't see inside Thomas' bag.

3907728051_6092717979_o.png

Bruins13.png

That is the logo they will be using. I can confirm that.

The color of the shirt is what confuses me, I saw brown and muted yellow pantones. If that is indeed the shirt then it looks like they are going in a different direction than what I saw.

Ok, got this off of HF boards:

Quite possibly the Winter Classic sweater, as modeled by Tim Thomas when he was in NYC earler this week doing promotional stuff for the NHL.

http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/files/2504/29091569-3de9693e69a25cb5dae198e47952c3c5.4aaa7880-scaled.jpg

*sigh*

...i'd buy it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived