NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

In what has to be a sign of the apocalypse the Devils will be wearing their old red, white, and green uniforms of St. Patrick's Day.

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/

Lou, please, please, please sell these. I will buy one and slap Marty's name and number on it before I'm even conscious of what I've done.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the Christmas tree jerseys.

As a Devils fan I hate them. Not only are they ugly as hell in that 80's wide stripe style, but the also represent losing years for a franchise that is now considered a model franchise.

I'd like to see what they look like on the Edge Template.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Just found out my Devils will be wearing the Christmas tree jerseys for one game this season. My first reaction? Aw, s**t. I know it's part of our history, but it represents the mediocre years of a "Mickey Mouse" team. We don't need to be reminded of those dreadful days. This is horrible news. Perhaps it's a message to the many new-school Devils fans who complain when we lose three or four games in a row. Nevertheless, if these are for sale, I'll probably unconsciously buy one with Elias on the back just because it's a "new" Devils jersey. We don't get too many of those, you know.

as the biggest (literally and figuratively) Devils fan here... YES!!!!

I have always loved these jerseys, and when they changed them in '92-'93, i was actually kinda pissed. Obviously the uniforms we have now are better, but these will forever hold a place in my heart.

I gotta get tix to that game.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I love the Christmas tree jerseys.

As a Devils fan I hate them. Not only are they ugly as hell in that 80's wide stripe style, but the also represent losing years for a franchise that is now considered a model franchise.

thus the reasoning they need to go them full time. :P

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I've long insisted that the original color scheme suited a Jersey team better than red and black (which I suppose is fine for a team named Devils, too). Using a nice dark green kind of tied it to the Pine Barrens, since after all the Jersey Devil is some goofy-ass forest thing rather than any sort of reference to the Christian pseudo-god (goofy-ass underworld thing), and red/white/green is a self-evident color scheme for the infamously Italian region that is North Jersey. Again, red and black suits the Devils acceptably, but the Blackhawks had been doing red/white/black better than anyone for years before the Devils took it up.

I can't argue that they sucked ass in the Christmas jerseys, though, and thus they carry the same negative cachet as the creamsicle Bucs.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Don't really feel like this deserves its own thread so I figured that I would post it here. The Hershey Bears (AHL) have announced there new jerseys.

http://www.hersheybears.com/detail.php?id=2937

I like the classic look and the decision to go with the teams logo on the front of the jersey instead of the rangers-esque diaganol writing they used last year.

Don't really feel like this deserves its own thread so I figured that I would post it here. The Hershey Bears (AHL) have announced there new jerseys.

http://www.hersheybears.com/detail.php?id=2937

I like the classic look and the decision to go with the teams logo on the front of the jersey instead of the rangers-esque diaganol writing they used last year.

Much better than last year. Also, will they have a 10th Championship patch on their jerseys?

I just caught a glimpse of the Bruins Winter Classic Logo and it was a tad different than I thought it might be. It was a spoked "B" but the B was much more rounded and looked thinner to me.

Look anything like this? (Minus the numbers of course.)

p5281935dt.jpg

Saw this on shop.nhl.com. It's new to me.

4114313717_ee13929eec_o.png

Im a huge Hawks fan, and i had the worst offseason for my jerseys! :mad:

First of, I own a Red Patrick Kane jersey, buuuttt, turns out, he is a cab beating weasel

second: I bought a Black Toews jersey in January, buuuuutt it turns out for some reason, they terminated it for the winter classic

A: Yes, the winter classics are nice, but they seem like a once in a year type thing, for a big event (like the winter classic)

B: Why can't they both co-exist?? is there a rule where you can't have two alts.?

so, ive decided i am going to buy a red brent seabrook jersey for the upcoming season, best unifom in hockey, and one of the best defencemen in the league (my opinion) :D

I just caught a glimpse of the Bruins Winter Classic Logo and it was a tad different than I thought it might be. It was a spoked "B" but the B was much more rounded and looked thinner to me.

th_6515.gif

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Ducks' ice was painted at the Pond yesterday with a different logo at center ice than last year...

DSC_0527.JPG

Hopefully a sign of things to come?

Also the design of the red line is different than last year as well

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived