T-Wolves in Throwbacks

OnWis97

I could not find photos. Video here:

http://www.nba.com/games/20091220/MINBOS/gameinfo.html

Sorry if this has been discussed. Maybe they've even done this before and I just did not notice. I have not seen the Wolves play too much this year.

Anyway, I love the uniform. Nothing wrong with blue and green...no need for black and silver. I did not like the home version as well, so it's nice that they did this on the road (even though the Bos fans did not likely notice).

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

zq8qkfni1g087f4245egc32po.gif

This however not so much. ***

What I don't like about this logo is why does the Wolf have shadow over the right (as you look at it) of his face? His head is coming over the forest, so there is no apparent reason for the shadow.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Those Wolves throwback jerseys are still awful. The colors don't mesh, the wordmark's terrible, and the logo's still bad after all these years.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Not to hijack the thread but why can't the Raptors change their identity to Huskies? It sounds good, the colors would be nice and Raptors sounds too 90's....

Why can't the Raptors just remain the Raptors? The colours can be changed if that's a sticking point but I like the red and black, personally.

The Huskies were only around for one season and barely made it through that one.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

On 12/21/2009 at 10:09 AM, Coast2CoastAM2006 said:

I like it for nostalgia reasons, obviously being the logo i would see on basketball cards i got as a child.

but this i just like better as a personal preference

This however not so much. ***

I tend to agree. I don't like the bottom logo. It tries to hard to be fierce and does the whole "logo over wordmark" thing and has too many elements.

I like the current alt a lot, but it needs green. I'd either like to see it with green or a modernization of the original.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like the current alt a lot, but it needs green. I'd either like to see it with green or a modernization of the original.

Hmm. I really don't care for the current alt for some reason...I *think* the reason is that the wolf seems too small compared to the basketball/overall circle. I just noticed the tree in the wolf's neck though, that's a nice touch.

If anyone knows where to purchase a pair of those Wolves Hardwood Classic shorts, could you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I would like to know as well. I cant get enough of that logo

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Those Wolves throwback jerseys are still awful. The colors don't mesh, the wordmark's terrible, and the logo's still bad after all these years.

I never liked their old look, and I think royal blue and kelly green (or whatever green it is) are one of the most overrated color combos in the history uniform design. Not a fan.

If anyone knows where to purchase a pair of those Wolves Hardwood Classic shorts, could you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Nobody sells the Hardwood Classic Authentic shorts. I?ve looked high and dry and the only way you?ll obtain them is if you have an ?in? with the team itself.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Nobody sells the Hardwood Classic Authentic shorts. I've looked high and dry and the only way you'll obtain them is if you have an "in" with the team itself.

That makes no sense, they would sell like hotcakes. And trust me, hotcakes sell really well. Trust me

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Nobody sells the Hardwood Classic Authentic shorts. I've looked high and dry and the only way you'll obtain them is if you have an "in" with the team itself.

That makes no sense, they would sell like hotcakes. And trust me, hotcakes sell really well. Trust me

Yes I know this but as of right now, nobody is licensed to produce such memorabilia. Like I said, I?ve looked into this as much as anyone can and nobody sells them!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Archived