Thrift Store Gems '10

Don

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. I went to a Champs about two months ago and saw a Blackhawks alternate that got reduced down to $39.98 from that same price. I bet it would of gotten marked down to $20. I would of gotten it for that.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

• 2 weeks later...

Damn! I got to find a Champs!

I'd love to talk with a Champs employee or store manager.

They always do that :censored:e... they order custom, or overstock then have to seel at loss. It's like no one in there is accountable for losses, so when they get memos to clear space (probably with a list of items they're not allowed to return) they just slash prices, until someon buys.

EVERY mall I step into that has a Champs, i make my walk to the back to see the sales rack.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I didn't pick one up because I don't want one, but on my expedition out today I discovered that the two A.J. Wrights in Stone Mountain and Decatur, Georgia had authentic (Majestic Authentic, tackle-twill embroidered, nameplates and all) Jeff Francoeur Braves jerseys for $20 (not CoolBase). They had the white home jersey, as well as his navy blue batting practice jersey...

If you go to the Decatur store on Memorial Dr, be aware of your surroundings and go while it's daylight...

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

I didn't even know we HAD A.J. Wright stores in Atlanta... I may have to check them out after I get a little spending cash together....

Yea- The 3 I've visited were located in less-than-ideal areas (Stone Mountain, Decatur, College Park), but they have a decent sports apparel selection.

My link

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hit a couple of Marshalls stores yesterday and I picked these up for $14

DSC04060.jpg

You got hosed! I could get you 3 of those for the price of one in the Detroit area!

On a side note, at the local Salvation Army I picked up a Cutter & Buck 1/4-zip pullover with a Super Bowl XLII embroidered logo on the left chest. I didn't notice until I got home but it also has a small Chevrolet emblem stitched just below the shoulder seam, black just like the shirt so it's barely noticeable. $6, brand new with the tags still on it.

It looks much like this Penn State one which sells for $74 on the CSTV store.

33194-c.jpg

If you can find me some of those Lions Jerseys, let me know.

lionssig.jpg

cbsCBSig.gif

Archived