WWE WrestleMania XXVII logo

BadSeed84

Today wwe had a press conference in atlanta to announce that next years WrestleMania will be in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, GA

Here's the logo

WrestleMania_XXVII_logo.png

I really like the logo, but the roman numerals bug me a bit, I feel like the V should be in the center, and space out the II. How it is the second X and V look crooked.

Now they kept this years wrestlemania logo the same the whole time from last year when they unveiled it. I am hoping the modify the XXVII logo by next year (knowing them tho it'll be worse)

The XXVII needs to be fixed, but other then that it's pretty good.

The only defense of it I can think of is that it'd be balanced when "translated" into numerals? *scratches head*

Now all they need is a new WWE logo. I think it's safe to say this one has run it's course, especially considering it's been butchered and non sensible for like 10 years now. It was perfect when it had the F attatched to it, but even that would be a little tired now. If your name is WWE, yet your logo only says WW, then you have yourself a logo problem.

It seems a little sacreligous that a Wrestlemania would be held in Atlanta. Not that Vinny Mac gives a flying :censored: about wrestling... I mean... sports-entertainment tradition.

The logo is ok... just ok...

It seems a little sacreligous that a Wrestlemania would be held in Atlanta. Not that Vinny Mac gives a flying :censored: about wrestling... I mean... sports-entertainment tradition.

The logo is ok... just ok...

A decade ago, i'd probably agree with you. But, at this point, really?

Now all they need is a new WWE logo. I think it's safe to say this one has run it's course, especially considering it's been butchered and non sensible for like 10 years now. It was perfect when it had the F attatched to it, but even that would be a little tired now. If your name is WWE, yet your logo only says WW, then you have yourself a logo problem.

This. I'd like to see some concepts if anyone is willing to.

Correct me if im wrong but did Atlanta just became the 1st city to host both WrestleMania and WCW Starrcade.

Yes it is if you don't count Chicago and Rosemont, Illinois as the same place.

Oh yeah I forgot that Chicago has hosted a Starrcade.

Thank 4 the heads up PSU!

Archived