2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

NEW.ERA

I remember during the Stars/Devils Cup finals from years ago it was mentioned that Dallas had the worst ice in the league. Though they could have improved things since then.

That was Reunion Arena they have a new arena now, I am sure its better.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hossa shouldn't have even been on the ice. That hit easily could have gotten him kicked out of the game.

Hossa or not, there would have been a Blackhawk player on the doorstep to knock that puppy into the open net.

6uXNWAo.png

Holy hell, that was something.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Hossa shouldn't have even been on the ice. That hit easily could have gotten him kicked out of the game.

Hossa or not, there would have been a Blackhawk player on the doorstep to knock that puppy into the open net.

Yeah that's how Kane got the tying goal and that's how they ended it, Also the Preds inept PP pretty much cost them the series 0 for 22 I believe.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

The Preds basically gave up 2 short-handed goals to lose that game. That's a choke if I've ever seen one, wow. Especially considering that this generation's premier individual playoff choker (Hossa :P) was the one that scored the winner. Inept is a very good word to describe their PP.

Were I a Nashville fan, I think I'd be frothing at the mouth and chewing the carpet about now.

Also, dear Swedish Hockey Federation, please do something to piss off Mikael Samuelson next year. Because he has been great ever since he got left off the olympic team.

Were I a Nashville fan, I think I'd be frothing at the mouth and chewing the carpet about now.

It's been what-4 hours, and I'm still speechless. I have a hard time thinking of a harder loss from one of my teams than today (Titans-Rams Super Bowl comes to mind, but that's about it). The thought that we got screwed by Hossa winning it did't really last long when considering we really didn't deserve to win it. I'm looking at you, Power Play, Arnott, Weber.

In terms of other Preds fans, the Official message board has some posts like: "Leave the coaching staff in Chicago", "Don't waste your money on Monday because they don't deserve a full arena", "Aside from the team almost leaving Nashville two years ago, this is lowest of all lows", "Arnott deserves to have the "C" ripped off his chest"... Good times.

Surely come Monday the spirit will be back in Smashville, and hopefully they take some notes from Ottawa (assuming they don't choke too). [edit- son of a bitch.] I completely agree with the premise that this series is a turning point for the franchise, but I'm not about to agree with the post on there that said today was the turning point for the team moving somewhere else. I'm still sticking to what I said before, Preds in 7. Ya gotta believe.

Oh- and here's a fun fact: Nashville has never won a Game 5. No Game 6 wins either.

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

Well, today was fun!

And if I was Barry "I have no neck" Trotz, I would give it to shea weber every single time on the power play and let it rip. News Flash, Niemi isnt the reason the blackhawks are good

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Dang.

Can anyone who saw the game on TV tell me why the potential 4th goal was disallowed? For whatever reason the guys mic was off, and I was sure it would be a goal. Thanks.

Well it was a good run and could have been going to game 7 by a bounce. The Sens showed they were a tough team to play against, and gosh dangit, I'm proud of 'em.

If only we drew New Jersey in the first round. :P

Hi, how are you?

Archived