2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

NEW.ERA

And Canadiens will push a game 7, I hope. It's the only way they'll win this series, the conference finals, and probably the Stanley Cup.

No way, bro. Plenty of teams lose 4-2 3-2 then come back to win the series. Even with a win tomorrow, the Pens better not get too cocky.

Fixed.

If that was 4-2 the series would be over ^_^

I think that was the point. It was a joke

I am kinda slow today :hockeysmiley:

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Canucks played much, much better tonight. But for the love of all that's holy, hasn't Sami Salo suffered enough? Now he apparently has a ruptured testicle after taking a shot in the crotch today. :blink:

Oh, jeebus. Best of luck to him on his recovery.

In a bit of coincidence, the Blackhawks apparently left their testicles at home for the game.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Wow, Canucks played much, much better tonight. But for the love of all that's holy, hasn't Sami Salo suffered enough? Now he apparently has a ruptured testicle after taking a shot in the crotch today. :blink:

There can be no words to describe how much pain that must be.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Oh, jeebus. Best of luck to him on his recovery.

In a bit of coincidence, the Blackhawks apparently left their testicles at home for the game.

But they were at home! It must be like when you know your keys are somewhere in the house, but you can't find them.

Scheduling rupture!

He had to play in Vancouver then go to Chicago.

I'm calling shennigans by Bettamn and the refs on this one.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

For real?? a ruptured testicle?? damn that must really hurt like hell... ohh man... ouch.

Seriously, Vancouver did play great.. I honestly thought Chicago would shut Vancouver down but wow...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

This marks the 43rd injury to Salo in the 2009-10 season, and the final remaining body part of his to be injured during his career. Godspeed, Injured Giant!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Boggles my mind how you can be one win away from the Eastern Conference Finals AND be playing at home, but still play such unmotivated hockey. The Bruins really have to pick it up. If they lose this game, I'm not liking their chances of clinching this series.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Boggles my mind how you can be one win away from the Eastern Conference Finals AND be playing at home, but still play such unmotivated hockey. The Bruins really have to pick it up. If they lose this game, I'm not liking their chances of clinching this series.

You have nothing to worry about - it's been almost 70 years since a team came back from down 3-0 to win an NHL series.

LvZYtbZ.png

You have nothing to worry about - it's been almost 70 years since a team came back from down 3-0 to win an NHL series.

I thought the Islanders did it in '75?

And if there's any team that could allow a team to win a series, despite being down 3-0, it's this Bruins team. They look like the January 2010 Bruins out there and that's NOT a good thing.

what the hell is ccslc?

Pens are pretty much saved by the bell in the second.

They need to get their :censored: together now. If they dont win this game, I dont want to know what will happen next.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Pens are pretty much saved by the bell in the second.

They need to get their :censored: together now. If they dont win this game, I dont want to know what will happen next.

Then, I guess if there's a game seven, all posts regarding that game should be in spoilers :P

1975 was not 70 years ago.

It will be .... in 35 years

I saw, I came, I left.

And if there's any team that could allow a team to win a series, despite being down 3-0, it's this Bruins team. They look like the January 2010 Bruins out there and that's NOT a good thing.

That's exactly what I was thinking. They're playing like they did following the Winter Classic: uninspired, lazy, sleepwalking, uninterested hockey. It's awful.

That's exactly what I was thinking. They're playing like they did following the Winter Classic: uninspired, lazy, sleepwalking, uninterested hockey. It's awful.

It's embarrassing to watch. They're losing every single battle. As I typed that, there was an amazing rebound. Was anybody there to put it in? Nope. Watching this team AND listening to Jack Edwards is pure torture. Plain and simple. I honestly don't see them winning this series. When they get in funks like this, it takes forever for them to recover.

what the hell is ccslc?

Go Habs Go!

Never thought I'd say that.

Also, I hate stats like the one that willmorris just posted. A. it was incorrect and B. that doesn't mean it can't happen again. C. It's unlikely because being up 3-0 usually means that you're a far superior team, but at some point it will happen again.

And finally, how awesome would a Boston-Montreal eastern conference final be? Don't you rob the hockey world of that, Pittsburgh/Philadelphia.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Go Habs Go!

Also, I hate stats like the one that willmorris just posted. A. it was incorrect and B. that doesn't mean it can't happen again. C. It's unlikely because being up 3-0 usually means that you're a far superior team, but at some point it will happen again.

And finally, how awesome would a Boston-Montreal eastern conference final be? Don't you rob the hockey world of that, Pittsburgh/Philadelphia.

Well NBC/Vs. sure as hell don't want that...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Go Habs Go!

Well NBC/Vs. sure as hell don't want that...

I think I made it clear in the NCAA tournament thread that I don't root for the matchups that would draw the highest ratings. Let's not go through that again.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived