2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is

The oddest fight ever

This video doesn't involve Jean-Claude Van Dam burning a man with nothing more than gasoline and a squirt gun? Shame on you.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Luongo is yapping about how the Canucks were the better team. Man! You just gave up like 38 goals this postseason! Shut your hole! Of course, if you could shut your other holes, you wouldn't be in this mess.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I wonder if the Nucks will think twice on signing Luongo for the next decade, Cory Schneider won't wait around that long.

The beauty of the contract is, there's no real No Trade/No Move clause. If in 3 years Canucks management doesn't like what they see, they can ship him out to the highest bidder. If that doesn't kick in, then after 5 years, Luongo can request an out.

Schneider won't be around in 3 years, granted, but I'm willing to lay odds that the Canucks go out of their way to draft goalies in the 2nd or 3rd rounds for the foreseeable future; or, if they don't re-sign Raymond, try trading him for a suitable replacement for Schneider.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Fan puts G Luongo for sale on CraisgList

By Staff Reporter, The Province May 12, 2010 8:05 AM Comments (12)

Even before the horn at GM Place officially ended the Canucks' season Tuesday night, a dejected fan placed Roberto Luongo for sale on Craigslist:

?Sulking, belligerent and grossly over-rated goaltender who can?t stop a beach ball, seeks new gig,? reads the notice posted at 8:47 p.m., as Game 6 in the NHL playoff second-round series wound down to a painful end.

The ?job wanted? ad was posted with the headline ?Goalie will play for pasta, hair gel and $7.5 million,? and left no doubt about who this fan blamed for the Canucks' performance Tuesday.

?I promise to be the same self-absorbed bad team guy I have always been. Pay me my $7.5 M annual salary no matter how bad I play," it read.

?I will be golfing tomorrow and every day for quite some time.

?You can still reach me on my hotline: Louie 1-555-SUCK.?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Alright, it's my civic duty to hate the Blackhawks. I'm now pulling for the Sharks in a big way.

newcanuck.jpg

...but that there's pretty damned funny.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

If it comes down to Pens-Blackhawks, the whole season was fixed in order for them to shoot the remake of Sudden Death.

Except this time they actually blow the place up, and use film of its real-life demolition in the movie!

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

If it comes down to Pens-Blackhawks, the whole season was fixed in order for them to shoot the remake of Sudden Death.

Except this time they actually blow the place up, and use film of its real-life demolition in the movie!

If they demolished Mellon Arena in that movie for real I would buy a ticket to that movie every day till it leaves the theater.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived