Complete Michigan State Spartans rebrand

nicklas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[sarcasm]Horray for number slashes![/sarcasm]

It also looks like they couldn't decide on the no-yolk (sp?) green and the yolked green. Is that metallic color supposed to be silver or gold? It's kind of hard to tell, at least in the hockey back (Krug 44) picture.

Horray for number slashes!

It also looks like they couldn't decide on the no-yolk (sp?) green and the yolked green. Is that metallic color supposed to be silver or gold? It's kind of hard to tell, at least in the hockey back (Krug 44) picture

There is a rumor it is bronze. These were all captured by Michigan State fans on the Spartan boards. The official unveiling will happen at 3:15 p.m. today, so we should know more then.

Not feeling the Nashville Predators number slashes, doesn't really add anything Spartan-esque IMO, other than a silver distraction.

Not feeling the yolk on the football jerseys either, or the green striping on only the back of the pants.

More pictures of the volleyball girls please?!

Not feeling the Nashville Predators number slashes, doesn't really add anything Spartan-esque IMO, other than a silver distraction.

Not feeling the yolk on the football jerseys either, or the green striping on only the back of the pants.

More pictures of the volleyball girls please?!

I agree who could even notice the football and basketball unis, when there are volleyball girls there?!?!?!

Not really feeling the bronze number outline, & like Brave-bird, I could definitely do without those clunky stripes on the football pants uniforms.

But other than that, it's not bad. Just feels like they're trying to hard to straddle the fence between keeping tradition & just getting all Nike with it. At least as far as the football uniforms are concerned. The basketball uniforms are okay, the hockey uniforms are as well, & I think I need a closer look at the volleyball uniforms.

is there a person on this planet who likes pro combat pants stripes???

I actually thought the uniforms looked good...but then I saw the behind photo.

procombat pants stripes = clunkiest...dorkiest...most uninspired thing ever

I don't know man didn't they have plain white pants last year? with no stripes just a logo. That is as uninspired as you can get.

Indiana+Michigan+State+ringer.jpg

I don't see how anyone can not see this as an upgrade. Look at last years uniforms. Plain green jersey, plain white pants, plain generic block font, plain plain plain

Archived