Nashville And Detroit!

Steve-O

Who do you want to win in the series?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like many other people on our fine North American continent, I hate the Detroit Red Wings with a fiery burning feeling that is only matched by the worst STDs. But here's where I'm different. I not only am rooting for the Predators, I picked them to win this series. My dad and I filled out brackets before the playoffs started. I have Nashville going on to the next round to play the Sharks.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I'm picking Nashville. After watching tonight's game I'm convinced that Nashville will win in 6. Hey Maggie picked the Preds before the series began. There must be something in the Brockville Zoo......

I saw, I came, I left.

The Predators, IMO, totally deserve to have won more than just 2 games so far. Detroito nly won one of those games because of crap a$$ goals. Go Nashville! I had Preds picked to beat Detroit in six. I pray it comes true! Crumble Redwings crumble!

Nashville just flat out dominated Detroit the entire night.

Um... no.

Nashville didn't dominate the game as a team. They played well, no doubt. But without Vokoun's magificent performance, they're out of that game. They got outshot something like 15-3 in the first--and they led 1-0. Sick! (In a good way!)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Yeah... but last year taught us what a good goalie could do to the Red Wings. The Red Wings get screwed... they get these teams that look like pushovers and then the teams goalie ends up playing amazing hockey. Vokoun has like... 80 saves in the last 2 games!

And no... Nashville flatout dominated. They had the Red Wings on the defensive when the Red Wings were on the Power Play. I don't understand why they pulled Legace. Yeah, he's probably fragile due to inexperience. But pulling him is only gonna create controversy which is rarely good.

IUe6Hvh.png

I don't hate the Red Wings, I respect that they do what they need to to win, and unlike another NHL team that makes alot of big moves, they make the ones that work out.

I just love an underdog, and Nashville's the big underdog this year.

On another note, damn Andrew Raycroft! If it weren't for him the series would be tied up... :cursing:

BTW, that is a rocking sig pic IntheEnd

Im the one guy who voted for Detroit. Mainly because Im looking at it through a sharks fan standpoint.

I want Detroit and Vancouver to win thier series, simply because if we take care of business and close out our series on thursday, we would get vancouver and Detroit would get the winner of the colorado-dallas series.

although they were tough against us this year, I would feel more comfortable if the sharks played vancouver then nashville. and in that detroit series whether its against colorado or dallas, that series is gonna be a war and who knows how much the survivor of that series will have left

I know, Im getting ahead of myself. But thats how Im looking at things

and as a side note, I was watching the bruins-habs before the sharks game. I have got to say that the Habs have the best goal celebration song I have ever heard.

thanks, zer0...

and oh, I didn't realize he only faced that many shots. Still though, he was the guy for the end of the season because simply, he was the best goalie they could've put out there in terms of how he was playing. If CuJo struggles, can you go back to a possibly shaken Legace?

I mean, the game was essentially already lost.

IUe6Hvh.png

Crush the Octopus! Go Nashville! Tomas Vokoun is a Hoss!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Fairly obvious who i voted for by lookin at the avatar

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

If the Red Wings lose the series, it'll be a 2nd straight year of 1st round humilitation, and they will probably clean house and make some trades.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

If the Red Wings lose the series, it'll be a 2nd straight year of 1st round humilitation, and they will probably clean house and make some trades.

Exactly why I want Nashville to win! Clean Detroit out. The humiliation would be wicked!

Archived