2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

NEW.ERA

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I live in a country which is nowhere near good enough to qualify, I have no idea who I will be cheering for. Maybe I'll jump on the Dutch bandwagon.

South Africa definitely got the better of El Tri by the end of the half...but quite frankly, they should be down a goal. Mexico had some golden chances and blew em, and then they got screwed out of a goal. Dude was onside by a mile, idk what the side ref was looking at.

But yeah, draw at the half is good for South Africa...if this result holds, huge result for Bafana Bafana.

The most shocling thing about that first half is that the referees do in fact know the rules. I know shocked me too. Vela was offside he was behind gk

South Africa definitely got the better of El Tri by the end of the half...but quite frankly, they should be down a goal. Mexico had some golden chances and blew em, and then they got screwed out of a goal. Dude was onside by a mile, idk what the side ref was looking at.

But yeah, draw at the half is good for South Africa...if this result holds, huge result for Bafana Bafana.

I think you have to be in front of the Keeper but there was a South African on the line and the commentator said right off the bat he was offside at least that's what the CBC guy said.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Since I live in a country which is nowhere near good enough to qualify, I have no idea who I will be cheering for. Maybe I'll jump on the Dutch bandwagon.

You can always go for the U.S.

Canada's Pants

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I think you have to be in front of the Keeper but there was a South African on the line and the commentator said right off the bat he was offside at least that's what the CBC guy said.

You must have 2 players in front of you to be onside, keeper rushed out there was 1, vela offside, good call

Archived