2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

NEW.ERA

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The blue jerseys are Brazil's self-inflicted kryptonite.

They wore blue when they knocked out Holland in 1994, so I wouldn't put it on that.

Though allow me to say this: YYEEEEEEAAAAAUUUUHHHHHHH! How about that, talk about overcoming adversity all day. Oranje lose their best defender a few minutes before the game, they're playing on a bad pitch, they're playing the best team in the world and go down 1-0 to them at halftime...and they still win. I think I talked about them needing to peak in order to beat them, and they did just that. Plus it helped that Brazil basically had a meltdown once their frustration level went up (mainly because they probably got tired of Robben hitting the ground every 5 minutes :P), but man I am not complaining. This is awesome.

So yeah, Oranje have got to be favorites to at least reach the Final now. This is awesome, they finally got revenge for '94 & '98. Wooo.

Well if it wasn't the Blue shirts, then it was the Nike commercial!

Ronaldinho wasnt in South Africa, All the blame goes to Dunga in not putting him on the team. And dont blame Robinho, he scored their 1st goal.

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

I generally don't like to root for the powerhouse in any sport. Brazil is no exception so I was happy to see them fall and I'll be rooting for the Dutch boys the rest of the way.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Africa 1-0 Uruguay

I guess the Uruguayans complained as Howard Webb was originally intended to ref this match, But Uruguay went to FIFA and wanted a new ref because. The official that called the Lampard goal a no goal was from Uruguay and they would feel Webb would be biased and call the game in favor of Ghana.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I will be the first one to admit that I have missed more then my share of picks...but my final is still intact...thank you Wesley thank you <_<

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived