New Hebrew National logo

goforbroke

Definitely like the old one better. It's a unique looking font, but it still says "We're all business". The new one looks like it's trying to market to little kids, and that's really not who buys beef lol

p.s. It looks like a popcorn logo.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Definite downgrade. If they would have just taken off the part below the banner and done away with the perspective part of the H, the logo would have been perfect. The new one is just a mess. Too many fonts, too many gradients and shadows... blech.

spacer.png

Eh, I kind of like it. Hot dogs are supposed to be fun, and ALL CAPS ain't fun.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The old one wasn't fantastic, and the new one isn't bad, but I'm still not sure about the script they used in the new one for "HEBREW." It looks like a script best suited for marshmallows or mayonnaise. Not hot dogs.

I don't think it's a worse logo than the old one, but it definitely doesn't suit it's product.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I don't think it's a worse logo than the old one, but it definitely doesn't suit it's product.

You're right, it would work great as an orange juice or breakfast sandwich logo.

87Redskins.png

Archived