Sign in to follow this  
goforbroke

New Hebrew National logo

old:

3466057890_9a23a619d9.jpg

new:

hn.jpg

Dont like the update. too many fonts and they don't seem to fit together. And they've been using practically the original fonts for a looong time http://www.hebrewnational.com/history/100-years.jsp with the only recent change being the perspective of the logo. this is the first major font change in a while...maybe ever!

Definitely like the old one better. It's a unique looking font, but it still says "We're all business". The new one looks like it's trying to market to little kids, and that's really not who buys beef lol

p.s. It looks like a popcorn logo.

Definite downgrade. If they would have just taken off the part below the banner and done away with the perspective part of the H, the logo would have been perfect. The new one is just a mess. Too many fonts, too many gradients and shadows... blech.

Eh, I kind of like it. Hot dogs are supposed to be fun, and ALL CAPS ain't fun.

The best hot dogs bar none.

Not a good update though. Font looks like something more "dessert-ish".

I like it better than the old one.

Definitely not liking it. The two different fonts contrast too much (but still the second best hot dogs in the world to Fenway Park hot dogs).

The old one wasn't fantastic, and the new one isn't bad, but I'm still not sure about the script they used in the new one for "HEBREW." It looks like a script best suited for marshmallows or mayonnaise. Not hot dogs.

I prefer the old logo, especially the color scheme with yellow brand lettering.

It's time for a kinder, gentler Hebrew.

The best hot dogs bar none.

Not a good update though. Font looks like something more "dessert-ish".

Exactly. The "Hebrew" part looks like Oreo cream or icing or something along those lines.

I don't think it's a worse logo than the old one, but it definitely doesn't suit it's product.

I don't think it's a worse logo than the old one, but it definitely doesn't suit it's product.

You're right, it would work great as an orange juice or breakfast sandwich logo.