Watch Fish While You Watch The Fish

epper

Now they really need to put some teal or blue back into the color scheme.

You can't have a backstop full of a colorful coral reef with colorful tropical fish in bright blue water and have black uniforms. You just can't.

C'mon Marlins

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Awesome

19642-m.jpg

fishnflush_small.jpg

flyguy.jpg

Damn you for beating me to this. :P This was the first thing that came to mind.

"Ahahahahahaha, that brother's walkin on an aquarium. You expecting a flood?"

But yeah, idk about you guys, but I enjoy little ballpark gimmicks like this. Hopefully people will show up to it.

New Marlins Ballpark is shaping up to be one of the best ballparks in baseball when it's finally finished, IMO.

Is it bad that I'm so pissed about the Marlins removing teal from their color scheme that I don't even care about the new ballpark?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

New Marlins Ballpark is shaping up to be one of the best ballparks in baseball when it's finally finished, IMO.

Is it bad that I'm so pissed about the Marlins removing teal from their color scheme that I don't even care about the new ballpark?

No, because not too many other people will care about the new ballpark either.

Archived