2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we speak I am putting on my favorite pair of crocs. I am sending Roddy White a special picture for keeping my fantasy team afloat during bye week madness.

Harvin isn't looking so bad, either. Shaping up to be another great Sunday nighter. NBC hit the jackpot so far this season.

What's with the rude bartenders in the Miller Lite commercials. I am staying away from that bar.

I agree, but they're all really hot. Also, nobody in the history of bars has ever said "I'll have a light beer and I don't care how it tastes". I hate those commercials all around.

I hate how any close play in the NFL and we have to stop for 2 minutes to review. It's like no play is ever official anymore. I almost don't want to celebrate things or get excited about a play because I know they're just going to send the guy under the hood. It's become annoying.

PvO6ZWJ.png

What's with the rude bartenders in the Miller Lite commercials. I am staying away from that bar.

I agree, but they're all really hot. Also, nobody in the history of bars has ever said "I'll have a light beer and I don't care how it tastes". I hate those commercials all around.

I hate how any close play in the NFL and we have to stop for 2 minutes to review. It's like no play is ever official anymore. I almost don't want to celebrate things or get excited about a play because I know they're just going to send the guy under the hood. It's become annoying.

Well that play was obvious, and it is now obvious Favre is washed up.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Yeah, I get what you are saying but the Harvin "catch" wasn't even close. What a joke it would have been in the Vikings would have won on that play.

Well that last int was more of a result of poor route running. Still, Favre is hurt and over the hill. Old hat, no doubt.

Now watch him shut me up and lead the Vikings to victory on this drive.

He almost did. If not for RT Phil Loadhold grabbing a facemask, it may have happened.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived