2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chargers leaving the football on the ground twice now. Can they fire Norv mid-game?

Chargers playing with their heads firmly implanted in their ass today.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Bull :censored:ing :censored:. That is 3 point the refs gifted the Steelers.

It would have been Dolphins ball on the 20 with a 22-20 lead and two mins to play. They should have scored more I know, and maybe they cant run out the clock, but the way it went down is a joke. The Dolphins were robbed.

Why they didnt know who recovered the fumble I dont know, but your characterization that there wasnt a Steeler near the ball and it should have by default gone to Miami is crap.

Putrid officiating in Miami Dolphins just got :censored:ed by the Zebras.

If it wasn't for the refs (and roids), the Steelers would have zero rings and still be the leaguewide joke they were pre-merger.

Stop it. Now you just sound jealous.

The Bengals fall to 2-4. That's their third straight winnable loss. Any other team in the league takes the momentum from that comeback and they crush the other team. Not the Bengals, they instantly give up two touchdowns...They are the dumbest team in the NFL and I think it comes down to coaching. Maybe a change after this season is in order and I actually like Marvin Lewis.

You're telling me. 9 times out of 10, the Falcons lose that game. I've seen that movie before, and it normally ended with the Falcons losing. That was a "Typical Falcons" game if I've ever seen one, yet the Falcons came back & won. I'm just happy that the Birds finally got their act together in the 4th quarter. That really would've been a terrible loss, especially with the day that Ryan, Turner, and ESPECIALLY White were having. Really would've been a shame to see all of that go to waste due to a second half collapse. Oh well, a win is a win is a win. (P.S. Thanks Cleveland.)

Also, the Dallas Cowboys would like a word with you when it comes to "Dumbest team in the NFL."

It would have been Dolphins ball on the 20 with a 22-20 lead and two mins to play. They should have scored more I know, and maybe they cant run out the clock, but the way it went down is a joke. The Dolphins were robbed.

Why they didnt know who recovered the fumble I dont know, but your characterization that there wasnt a Steeler near the ball and it should have by default gone to Miami is crap.

Come on the Steelers all were thinking TD the Dolphins had several players that could of landed on the ball.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

For the first time since Ryan Leaf mercifully left, I'm embarrassed to be a Chargers fan. This season is over, and Norv needs to be fired after the game so the Chargers can get a head start on wooing Gruden.

At least Tank's Mets eventually got rid of the GM and manager that were ruining their team. Apparently, the Spanoses (Spanii?) are more clueless at running a franchise than the Wilpons.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

For the first time since Ryan Leaf mercifully left, I'm embarrassed to be a Chargers fan. This season is over, and Norv needs to be fired after the game so the Chargers can get a head start on wooing Gruden.

At least Tank's Mets eventually got rid of the GM and manager that were ruining their team. Apparently, the Spanoses (Spanii?) are more clueless at running a franchise than the Wilpons.

And those thoughts will never got you a new stadium.

Ice_Cap's reaction to then 2010-2011 San Diego Chargers season....

And those thoughts will never got you a new stadium.

Well there is that one that they're going to build down in LA....

Come on the Steelers all were thinking TD the Dolphins had several players that could of landed on the ball.

Come on there were 2 dolphins and 1 steeler over the ball, the rules state there has to be inconclusive evidence of who recovered the ball and when there is a pile which ended up happening you dont have clear evidence of who had the ball is it a crappy rule yes but did the refs follow the rule Yes

The Steelers had players in that pile that could of recovered that ball as well.

Yeah, two Dolphins had one hand each on it, then 64 from Pitt cracked into them and covered the ball, so there was no way of knowing who had it. Course, Ben claims he had it under the pile. How come he can't clearly get into the endzone on a run (SB 42 anyone)?

sig-1.png

So now that Favre has admitted to interacting with Jenn Sturger, will it help or hurt the Vikings? Will the lifting of the burden Favre was dealing with help his performance? Or will it hurt his performance? Or will it mean absolutely nothing? And does Aaron Rodgers need to beat Favre to cement his legacy in Green Bay? And how will the crowd react to the return of Randy Moss?

I miss the days when a Packers vs. Vikings game was just a rivalry game, not some media orgy.

Yeah, two Dolphins had one hand each on it, then 64 from Pitt cracked into them and covered the ball, so there was no way of knowing who had it. Course, Ben claims he had it under the pile. How come he can't clearly get into the endzone on a run (SB 42 anyone)?

Ben is full of :censored:. He said her let go of the ball after the ref called touchdown. Ha! What happened was two Dolphins fell on the loose ball. A Miami player came away from the pile with it. Miami wind if that ref doesn't falsely call it a touchdown. On fumbles, unless the player is definitely on the ground, whistles need to stay in the refs pockets. (And perhaps you are thinking of Super Bowl 40)

6uXNWAo.png

Come on the Steelers all were thinking TD the Dolphins had several players that could have landed on the ball.

The Steelers had players in that pile that could have recovered that ball as well.

Sorry... the original one bothered me, and the quoting and bolding of it just made me have to do this.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived