2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allow me to post a photographic allegory of the Rams' 2nd half offensive playcalling this season.

deadsheep.jpg

/I hate halftime

//Fire Pat Shurmur

---------------------------------------------

*Bonus image* Rams 3rd Quarters in general this season.

TheTriumphofDeath.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The Bengals fall to 2-4. That's their third straight winnable loss. Any other team in the league takes the momentum from that comeback and they crush the other team. Not the Bengals, they instantly give up two touchdowns. The worst part is that this is the easy part of their schedule. If this team wins 6 games it will be a miracle. I'm not saying they're that bad, but their schedule from here on out is that hard.

They are the dumbest team in the NFL and I think it comes down to coaching. Maybe a change after this season is in order and I actually like Marvin Lewis.

PvO6ZWJ.png

From Tank's NFL preview:

"...the 49ers is back up QB David Carr, who will be a good go to quarterback is Smith falters."

Well Smith is apparently hurt, Carr was:

5/13 67 yards 0 TD 1 INT 23.6 QB rating

Hey how many other people picked the 49ers to win the West. Mike Greenberg even picked them to go the Super Bowl.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

From Tank's NFL preview:

"...the 49ers is back up QB David Carr, who will be a good go to quarterback is Smith falters."

Hey how many other people picked the 49ers to win the West. Mike Greenberg even picked them to go the Super Bowl.

Oh and McCarthy no way the Bengals are dumber than Dallas.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

From Tank's NFL preview:

Why, I don't know.

From Tank's NFL preview:

You know, I noticed that half of your posts are you downing someone or downing something. If Tank's picks aren't worth a damn then why are you drooling at the chance to prove him wrong?

From Tank's NFL preview:

You know, I noticed that half of your posts are you downing someone or downing something. If Tank's picks aren't worth a damn then why are you drooling at the chance to prove him wrong?

I do not have a public website in which I give picks with the spread and commentary. If you place yourself in the "vortex of publicity", then you should expect criticism.

Sorry about your Jaguars today, Island Style. Will they sell out another game this year? You can ignore my posts as well.

I think the point isn't that Tank predicted the 49ers would do well, plenty of people had the niners doing well, but rather his judgement on Carr, who hadn't exactly set the world alight in Houston, and pretty niches failed in this game.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

From Tank's NFL preview:

I do not have a public website in which I give picks with the spread and commentary. If you place yourself in the "vortex of publicity", then you should expect criticism.

Sorry about your Jaguars today, Island Style. Will they sell out another game this year? You can ignore my posts as well.

We have had four home games this year. Can you tell me how many blackouts we had? I said my piece with your post and I felt there were no need to say more for it would be nothing but running in circles. SO far I was right. I just never felt like I needed to be the jerk to point it out.

P.S. Isn't this his message board?

Seattle has a chance to take control of the NFC West with a win here. I mean, St. Louis fell to an improved Tampa Bay team. It seems like every week, the Bucs just get better.

San Francisco loses to freaking Carolina... If you ask me, this was a game the Niners had no business losing, but that's why they play the game.

So, that means all the Seahawks gotta do is whip the hapless Deadbirds senseless and they'll take over in the West.

How good are the Bucs? Talk about a hard team to judge. Maybe they are a fluke but 4-2 sure does look nice.

I never believed in Bradford but I was wrong. The Rams still have some work to do but I think Bradford is a stud in the making. Two years from now I can see the Rams vs the Lions as a playoff match. How wacky is that?

Am I dreaming or are my Browns about to knock off the Saints...in New Orleans? Browns just returned another Brees INT for a touchdown. 30-10 Browns with 3:33 remaining. Wow.

Seriously BlueSky, sorry about that.

The Browns did this at the end of last season, knocking off the Steelers. What's with this team? They play like crap most of the time save for the one game out of 10 when they knock off the defending champs.

"They play like crap most of the time"

Have you watched any Browns games this year? They have had leads into the 4qt. in 6 of their 7 games. Their losses are by 3, 2, 7, 10, and 18. The only loss I'd count as a blow out is the 18 point Steelers loss. Any other of the games were very winable. This team is on their way to being good. Please watch a game before you comment on their play as "crap".

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Archived