2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Jacksonville's D may be the worst D in the NFL. The Broncos, Colts and Bills will not make the playoffs this year. They can't. No team that lost to the Jaguars deserves to even sniff the postseason.

Call me crazy but I don't think we need to spend much time worrying about the Bills making the playoffs.

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm watching the Steelers/Dolphins game and there's a call up for review. Seems a Steelers back lost the ball around the same time that he crossed the goal line, and they're trying to decide if he fumbled it before or after breaking the plane. Ok. So a runner's allowed to fumble the ball a split second after crossing the goal line and it's a TD.

A receiver who catches the ball in the endzone with both feet on the ground and who lands on his ass still has to complete a "process" for the TD to count. This is one messed up league.

The fact that the game's even this close makes me question if the Chiefs are for real, too. I mean, good teams don't have to come back against Todd Bouman.

The Chiefs are definitely improved. Are they "for real" as in a threat to make the Super Bowl? No. I don't think so. Maybe they ride their soft schedule to a playoff spot but that's about it.

BB52Big.jpg

So I'm watching the Steelers/Dolphins game and there's a call up for review. Seems a Steelers back lost the ball around the same time that he crossed the goal line, and they're trying to decide if he fumbled it before or after breaking the plane. Ok. So a runner's allowed to fumble the ball a split second after crossing the goal line and it's a TD.

A receiver who catches the ball in the endzone with both feet on the ground and who lands on his ass still has to complete a "process" for the TD to count. This is one messed up league.

Roger Goodell is :censored:ing satan. They are ruining this sport. Mother :censored:ing Bull :censored:.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Jacksonville's D may be the worst D in the NFL. The Broncos, Colts and Bills will not make the playoffs this year. They can't. No team that lost to the Jaguars deserves to even sniff the postseason.

Call me crazy but I don't think we need to spend much time worrying about the Bills making the playoffs.

Yeah, they wont. I promise this. You know what else I promise? I promise that Jack Del Rio will not be the Jags' coach next year. I am 99% sure we wont be a head coach anywhere in the NFL for a long time. I also promise that we will draft a QB in the first two rounds. I also promise a safety will be drafted in the first two rounds by the Jags. How fortunate are we to sell out the first four games. Too bad I feel that the last four wont sell out.

The fact that the game's even this close makes me question if the Chiefs are for real, too. I mean, good teams don't have to come back against Todd Bouman.

They will win the west. I feel they are more real than anyone else in that division. I know they are more real than the Broncos. How did they lose to this team?

Can not determine whose ball it is. Lets see there are 6 Dolphins jumpin on the ball and no Steelers around. Gee Wally this is a hard one. :censored:ing Joke.

Mike Tomlin should give the refs game balls.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Am I dreaming or are my Browns about to knock off the Saints...in New Orleans? Browns just returned another Brees INT for a touchdown. 30-10 Browns with 3:33 remaining. Wow.

Seriously BlueSky, sorry about that.

The Browns did this at the end of last season, knocking off the Steelers. What's with this team? They play like crap most of the time save for the one game out of 10 when they knock off the defending champs.

Putrid officiating in Miami Dolphins just got :censored:ed by the Zebras.

Nobody is to blame for the Dolphins' loss today but themselves. A ton of trips to the red zone and couldn't cash in.

6uXNWAo.png

It's their turn this week I guess. Someone is always getting :censored:-ed by the officials in the NFL. It's just part of what makes the NFL so full of awesomeness.

BB52Big.jpg

Nobody is to blame for the Dolphins' loss today but themselves. A ton of trips to the red zone and couldn't cash in.

Bull :censored:ing :censored:. That is 3 point the refs gifted the Steelers.

It would have been Dolphins ball on the 20 with a 22-20 lead and two mins to play. They should have scored more I know, and maybe they cant run out the clock, but the way it went down is a joke. The Dolphins were robbed.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

A ton of trips to the red zone and couldn't cash in.

And yet they still had the lead over the Steelers, until the refs giddily handed the game to Pittsburgh. That call was just as bad as The Hochuli Screwjob.

I'm just so sick of the damn Steelers, Colts, and Patriots getting pretty much every call imaginable. We get it, they're big football markets, but I think we'll all live if they lose a game or win one honestly.

This call + the Calvin Johnson call + the refs admitting this summer to handing Super Bowl XL to the Steelers = NFL proving their officiating can be just as bad as the NBA's.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Am I dreaming or are my Browns about to knock off the Saints...in New Orleans? Browns just returned another Brees INT for a touchdown. 30-10 Browns with 3:33 remaining. Wow.

Seriously BlueSky, sorry about that.

The Browns did this at the end of last season, knocking off the Steelers. What's with this team? They play like crap most of the time save for the one game out of 10 when they knock off the defending champs.

It's our double secret plan to...oh who the :censored: am I trying to kid here. I can't even come up with a joke to explain it. They'll beat the Saints today then they'll go out an lose by 30 to Jacksonville, Carolina or Buffalo in their next "winnable" games. In between they'll probably knock off the Jets or Patriots or something. Oh well, I can't quit 'em. :D

BB52Big.jpg

A ton of trips to the red zone and couldn't cash in.

And yet they still had the lead over the Steelers, until the refs giddily handed the game to Pittsburgh. That call was just as bad as The Hochuli Screwjob.

I'm just so sick of the damn Steelers, Colts, and Patriots getting pretty much every call imaginable. We get it, they're big football markets, but I think we'll all live if they lose a game or win one honestly.

This call + the Calvin Johnson call + the refs admitting this summer to handing Super Bowl XL to the Steelers = NFL proving their officiating can be just as bad as the NBA's.

Welcome to NFL football where the officials determine the outcome.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived