2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Now, wait a minute. Football is a team game. You win and lose as a team. Needless to say, a player's worth is only as much as the team that surrounds him. If Dan Marino didn't win a Super Bowl, it's because his team wasn't good enough, which means he's not an elite quarterback.

Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Jeff Hostetler, Doug Williams, and Mark Rypien thank you for the compliment.

VmWIn6B.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thus began the Bears descent into mediocrity in the 2010 season.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Now, wait a minute. Football is a team game. You win and lose as a team. Needless to say, a player's worth is only as much as the team that surrounds him. If Dan Marino didn't win a Super Bowl, it's because his team wasn't good enough, which means he's not an elite quarterback.

Stop posting.

---

The Chargers are a complete embarrassment from ownership on down. Time to rebuild, and rebuilding should start by firing Norv immediately.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The Chargers have the talent to win games. They just aren't mentally there. Fire Norv, find someone who can actually coach, and go from there.

This year's Chargers team has, so far, underachieved to say the least.

Also, congrats to the Texans. That was a nice little comeback they had.

Just like the Phillies don't deserve to send anyone to the All-Star Game or hell, even be in the playoffs, right?

You're really :censored: -ing stupid.

Just like that. Well done.

BB52Big.jpg

Well, at least his first three sentences made sense.

Well, at least his first three sentences made sense.

In the ruthless world of sports message boarding, close doesn't count. B)

BB52Big.jpg

And the refs give His Farveness a bs pass interference call. I had NFL officials.

I am so sorry for you.

What happened to them? Adoption? The local kennel? Did you find a cure?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

And the refs give His Farveness a bs pass interference call. I had NFL officials.

No I'm sorry that was straight up interference. We have all seen worse get called, Like today Brandon Flowers so called defensive pass interference when it was clearly an Andre Johnson push off that led to the Texans win.

Packers vs. Vikings next Sunday night, Biggest game for both teams should be slobber knocker.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I am so sorry for you.

:P The cure was Common Sense soup followed by some logic lozenges.

No I'm sorry that was straight up interference. We have all seen worse get called, Like today Brandon Flowers so called defensive pass interference when it was clearly an Andre Johnson push off that led to the Texans win.

9 times out of 10 that's an uncatchable pass and not called. The catch is that the one time it is called Brett Farve is the quarterback.

I am so sorry for you.

:P The cure was Common Sense soup followed by some logic lozenges.

9 times out of 10 that's an uncatchable pass and not called. The catch is that the one time it is called Brett Farve is the quarterback.

Maybe it wasn't "Straight Up" interference but Jenkins I believe who it was? Was holding Greg Lewis pretty good.

Illegal Contact would've sufficed.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I am so sorry for you.

Shows you where my mind operates. I was thinking he meant he "had" NFL officials in a more...ummm...well you know what I mean. :D

Seriously though, if you meant you hate NFL officials (and I'm betting that's what you meant) I wholeheartedly agree. How many NFL games a week are ruined by the officials?

BB52Big.jpg

Seriously though, if you meant you hate NFL officials (and I'm betting that's what you meant) I wholeheartedly agree. How many NFL games a week are ruined by the officials?

Yep. Between the subjectivity of many of their calls and the rules they just make up on the spot (catching a football requires a "process"?) they've made NFL football near unbearable to watch.

Archived