2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams up 17-0 on San Diego? Wow.

Laurinitis must have killed a small mammal in the locker room again.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Rams up 17-0 on San Diego? Wow.

Laurinitis must have killed a small mammal in the locker room again.

Things like this are why I say Phillip Rivers is not an elite QB.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The list of elite quarterbacks is limited to those quarterbacks who have won an NFL championship/Super Bowl. Didn't win one? Sorry, but you're not elite. Won one? Congratulations, you are.

It seems painfully obvious at this point that this guy is just a troll. Can we relegate his irrational, thoughtless posting to the ugliest bathroom?

I don't know... I don't think anybody can be so wrong on literally every topic he touches.

IUe6Hvh.png

The list of elite quarterbacks is limited to those quarterbacks who have won an NFL championship/Super Bowl. Didn't win one? Sorry, but you're not elite.

So Dan Marino wasn't elite, but Trent Dilfer was?

You're an idiot.

By the way, embarrassing performance by the Chargers. Time for Norv to go.

You all need to come up with your own lines when addressing the subject of willmorris' unending idiocy. "You're an idiot" is mine. Don't get me wrong, I agree 100% with your post. Just try to come up with your own line. :D

Here are a few suggestions...

You're a moron.

You're an imbecile.

You're really :censored:-ing stupid.

You're an ass.

And so on...

Also, it works better if you just use the line without comment.

Β 

BB52Big.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

The list of elite quarterbacks is limited to those quarterbacks who have won an NFL championship/Super Bowl. Didn't win one? Sorry, but you're not elite.

So Dan Marino wasn't elite, but Trent Dilfer was?

You're an idiot.

By the way, embarrassing performance by the Chargers. Time for Norv to go.

You all need to come up with your own lines when addressing the subject of willmorris' unending idiocy. "You're an idiot" is mine. Don't get me wrong, I agree 100% with your post. Just try to come up with your own line. :D

Here are a few suggestions...

You're a moron.

You're an imbecile.

You're really :censored:-ing stupid.

You're an ass.

And so on...

Also, it works better if you just use the line without comment.

I like that one. Anybody have any issues with me claiming this one?

IUe6Hvh.png

Nice to see the Saints in 2009 form again (finally!). They won 31-6, rolling up 475 yards of offense, including over 200 yards rushing (using three 2nd-string backs). Several turnovers too.

Oh, and my other favorite team (today, the Eagles) won too. B)

P.S. Congrats Sam Bradford! My wife is a Sooner and before her I never really followed college players that closely. Sam's the first one I followed, saw him play personally and so on before he turned pro. He's a great guy and I'm really pleased to see all the haters proved wrong.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Re Philip Rivers' passing today.

duck-hunt-dog.gif

Also....

ChizuruMokyu2.jpg

But please Rams, stop falling asleep at halftime. And also stop not playing well on the road.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Now, wait a minute. Football is a team game. You win and lose as a team. Needless to say, a player's worth is only as much as the team that surrounds him. If Dan Marino didn't win a Super Bowl, it's because his team wasn't good enough, which means he's not an elite quarterback.

LvZYtbZ.png

Whew... Happy as hell that the Seahawks won on the road, but damn... No wonder they've avoided Hester all game. The guy can change a game like that.

I also want to know what got into the Rams this season? It's almost like they're the Admiral Ackbar of the NFL: You'd think they're easy to beat and then... It's a trap! and then your team loses.

EDIT:

Now, wait a minute. Football is a team game. You win and lose as a team. Needless to say, a player's worth is only as much as the team that surrounds him. If Dan Marino didn't win a Super Bowl, it's because his team wasn't good enough, which means he's not an elite quarterback.

You are a complete dumbass.

Β 

You're really :censored: -ing stupid.

IUe6Hvh.png

Whew... Happy as hell that the Seahawks won on the road, but damn... No wonder they've avoided Hester all game. The guy can change a game like that.

I also want to know what got into the Rams this season? It's almost like they're the Admiral Ackbar of the NFL: You'd think they're easy to beat and then... It's a trap! and then your team loses.

Even though St. Louis only puts 40-50 thousand in the stands on game day, that stadium has turned into a chamber of horrors for all visitors. Unfortunately, they have yet to replicate that on the road. (Tampa next week would be a good start)

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived