2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Last night ESPN was sickening about how they slobbered over Favre. If he would have won it would have been unbearble.

Or the MASSIVE graphic across the screen when Favre threw his 500th touchdown. Really?? Why not just throw a parade for him, ESPN!?

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night ESPN was sickening about how they slobbered over Favre. If he would have won it would have been unbearble.

Or the MASSIVE graphic across the screen when Favre threw his 500th touchdown. Really?? Why not just throw a parade for him, ESPN!?

Nah, ESPN would of sent a couple of their female interns so His Farveness can send them lewd texts and photos of his... junk to their phones.

Also, I got to think all of the big brash boasting from the Jets is actually paying off. 4-1 with wins over the Pats, Dolphins and Vikings. Who knows what they can do, but let's hope Rex realizes that too much boasting can mean a swift kick in the ass down the road.

Peyton Manning will get a massive graphic to once he passes Favre as well.

500 Touchdowns is a massive achievement, No one has ever even sniffed 430 outside of Favre.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Oh dear what is Lightsout going to do?

This GM the Chargers has is lacking something what is it?

Oh yeah brains.

This was a team on the verge of a Super Bowl, but they had a horrible coach, now the team is disentegrating before our eyes.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I think it was a reference to your username.

Well Merriman did the lights out dance, and Lights Out is a Charger fan so that's what that came from.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Please, like I care. Merriman hasn't done :censored: for several seasons now and has been constantly hurt.

So why 'borrow' his nickname? :blink:

Because PhyllisRivers is a sucky username. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Speaking of such things... Was it just me or was Phil Simms slobbering all over Tony Romo during the Titans - Cowboys game last week? When Romo threw pick number three (I think) Simms says "Tony's just taking one for the team with that interception." How's that Phil? Anyway, I just wondered if I was the only one who noticed.

Oh dear what is Lightsout going to do?

This GM the Chargers has is lacking something what is it?

Isn't Lights Out the Chargers GM?

BB52Big.jpg

Isn't Lights Out the Chargers GM?

If he was, he would of put the Special Teams Coordinator out in the middle of downtown San Diego and have a public tar and feathering for the Charger fans to enjoy, then follow that up by throwing the old GM over the border and letting the Mexican Drug Cartels have their way with him.

Speaking of such things... Was it just me or was Phil Simms slobbering all over Tony Romo during the Titans - Cowboys game last week? When Romo threw pick number three (I think) Simms says "Tony's just taking one for the team with that interception." How's that Phil? Anyway, I just wondered if I was the only one who noticed.

Well, at least it wasn't Troy Aikman like every week because Fox has to have the Cowboys as the top game every single week unless it's Packers-Vikings. The #2 team of Kenny Albert and Moose and Goose then get the Giant game, but at least they're tolerable. NFC East on Fox whaddup :P

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived