Houston Texans color scheme change idea

Panhead1

I have an idea for a Houston Texans color scheme tweak. I think there are too many blue and red teams in professional sports. So I think Houston should drop blue and add brown and tan to go with their red. That would look a lot more western, don't you think?

Well the current logo is blue and red for the flag of Texas, with the lone star for the eye. I think changing the colors would sort of screw up the meaning of what (IMO) is one of the best logos in the NFL.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

No.. Obviously the red and blue are for the Texas state flag and considering that Texas isn't exactly "western" geographically, this idea doesn't make sense.

Sorry man, but Texas is part of the 'American West'. Yes, there are places further west geographically, but Texas typifies 'West' when it comes to evoking thought.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I have an idea for a Houston Texans color scheme tweak. I think there are too many blue and red teams in professional sports. So I think Houston should drop blue and add brown and tan to go with their red. That would look a lot more western, don't you think?

For the cowboys maybe. For houston? no. The wild west is far from when i think of houston.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

You are out of your gourd... I have nothing else to say... oh wait I do... let's put the Rams in all brown also... and the Pats in all white cause it snows up there..............

Because we play like :censored:?

Is Favre a color? If it is, the Vikings should recolor their unis to mono-Favre.

Archived