Best & Worst Foamheads

HydroBolt3

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE:

cheesehead.jpg

However, I have seen foam replicas of Lambeau Field, the ubiquitous cheese-eating-deer-with-horns-coming-out-of-the-Packer-helmet, the human version of that monstrosity, the "frozen tundra" turf itself, and a bratwurst on a bun.

They all suck compared to the cheesehead. (Of course, I've seen cheese bikinis, cheese butts, cheese fire helmets, cheese baseball caps, and more @ Lambeau.)

As for the Madison style of football, I don't think I've ever seen a Badger fan wear the Bucky head. I have, however, seen plenty of these:

rwfs191a.jpg

And I still hate the Bronco one. CURSE YOU, TERRELL DAVIS!

Now on Facebook. And Twitter.

I can't find any pictures of the thing (and I don't own a camera either), but I own one of Utah State's and it's pretty awesome. It's a massive navy blue Stetson hat with "UTAH STATE" in big white block letters on either side. I wore it to the Fresno State/USU game two weeks ago, and was lucky enough to get on the scoreboard screen with it on. I realized I blocked out the three people behind me after seeing it :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

62-00025-J.jpg

Personally I think that looks better than any other logo (wait, the Browns have had a logo?) Cleveland has come up with. For the Browns' sake, I'd love to see something like this more often. Not that stupid elf thing.

Pitt's is pretty horrible.

Agreed... I HATE that funky-lookin' "Panther" they have as opposed to the older one.

250x250-FH627-OAKLAND.jpg

This, to me, is a little creepy. Wearing a semi-realistic head on your head.

Also, umm, what?

250x250-FH645-WASHINGTON.jpg

250x250-FH647-CAROLINA.jpg

Ewww, lame.

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

Images thanks to TornadoGTS

As a lifelong Packers fan, I've said for a long minute that the only thing more ridiculous than cheeseheads are parodies of cheeseheads... and most of these actually make me wish people had stuck with the painfully uncreative "spraypaint a regular cheesehead with my teams' colors" method. The only ones I don't have a problem with are the ones that are based on actual headwear (Niners, Michigan State, etc.)

250x250-FH633-SAN-DIEGO.jpg

Also rather dumb looking

Is that supposed to be the Chargers? Looks like some hideous 3-D version of the Buffaslug.

Kind of looks like a bike helmet from 1988.

Edit: Shouldn't the Pat's foam head just be a foam-tri corner hat? That would make a hell of a lot more sense.

The Steeler's one is kind of neat.

detail_1211_250x250-FH631-STEELERS.jpg

Also rather dumb looking

Is that supposed to be the Chargers? Looks like some hideous 3-D version of the Buffaslug.

Edit: Shouldn't the Pat's foam head just be a foam-tri corner hat? That would make a hell of a lot more sense.

The Steeler one looks to me like some sort of industrial accident.

Also rather dumb looking

The Steeler one looks to me like some sort of industrial accident.

Maybe it could work as a foamhead for Tool Time?

I think as far as execution, my favorite of the ones posted has to be the Michigan State Spartan helmet , but my favorite overall has to be Minnesota. Just keep in mind, Non-Fierce Logo = Non-Fierce Foam Head

The worst has to be the Pats hands down. You could have easily went a non-realistic look to that. It looks as if they really cast someone's face.....creepy...

Archived