Favre a Pevrert?

mcrosby

If only he'd allegedly pulled this trick after he signed with the Vikings. So many purple helmet jokes...

Brett definitely made the Vikings equipment manager's job easier by bringing his own purple helmet to Minnesota. <rimshot>

Anyone?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there been any comments from his wife yet?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If only he'd allegedly pulled this trick after he signed with the Vikings. So many purple helmet jokes...

Brett definitely made the Vikings equipment manager's job easier by bringing his own purple helmet to Minnesota. <rimshot>

Anyone?

rimshot? That's that Favre is going for right?

I was expecting some horny jokes...

I saw, I came, I left.

God that press conference was a train wreck. It seemed like he really wanted to talk about Randy Moss and Percy Harvin instead. When someone asked him about how embarassed he was about the situation, he said that it was embarassing that they lost to the Jets. Uh, I don't think its humiliating that an elite team beat you.(I could understand, say Lions or Niners, but the Jets are a really good team)

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Courtesy of Twitter:

Deanna Favre issued a statement "Those pictures Brett sent to that reporter were meant for me. But, you know Brett, they were intercepted."

Ok Lee please be joking, because if she actually did say that than the whole Favre clan needs to just go away. There would not be a face slap big enough for this one.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Courtesy of Twitter:

Deanna Favre issued a statement "Those pictures Brett sent to that reporter were meant for me. But, you know Brett, they were intercepted."

Ok Lee please be joking, because if she actually did say that than the whole Favre clan needs to just go away. There would not be a face slap big enough for this one.

Wow.

While this is a classic "facepalm" moment, I first instinct wasn't a facepalm - it was a jaw drop. Why can't the "jaw drop" be as popular as "facepalm"? How many people actually facepalm when reading dumb posts? Probably not as many who's mouths open wide as their jaw hits the floor.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Jenn-Sterger-Jets.jpg

Sterger spelled backwards, by the way, is "regrets". Stay away from the succubus men.

Yes, they're fake too.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Jenn-Sterger-Jets.jpg

Sterger spelled backwards, by the way, is "regrets". Stay away from the succubus men.

Yes, they're fake too.

They're fake and they're spectacular.

:P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived