Favre a Pevrert?

mcrosby

Who among us here in 2010 hasn't sent or received genitals on a cell phone?

raises hand. :grin:

i do think sending a genital over the cell phone is quite difficult to do. Pictures is another thing but actually sending a genital. I don't know I wouldn't want to send or receive a genital over the phone. Especially if woman over the other end has the initials LB, who seems to be an expert in 'handling' the flesh.

There's an app for that.

VmWIn6B.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is no one else picturing Farva having a bedroom with an entire wall devoted to the Diamond Dogs album cover?

edit 1. I didn't think anyone would be able to picture the Pinups cover.

edit 2. If only he'd allegedly pulled this trick after he signed with the Vikings. So many purple helmet jokes...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Oh, so now this is a dynamic. Sounds like it's about time for Patriots fans to come in and praise Tom Brady's spectacular, supermodel-penetrating dick.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Oh, so now this is a dynamic. Sounds like it's about time for Patriots fans to come in and praise Tom Brady's spectacular, supermodel-penetrating dick.

I'm not a Patriots fan, but that is something I cannot pass up to say something stupid... I mean, Brady's foot long hot dog IS penetrating a supermodel (The only thing is that it cannot go too far unless he wants to impale her on his flesh stick).

St. Farve, on the other hand, must be desperate for someone younger. Why else would he be sending lewd texts to young girls if his wife was good enough for him, hm?

My Not GF (shut up, Lee) called me hysterical from outside a post office in NJ yesterday. Apparently a male postal worker started chatting her up while she was doing whatever the hell she was doing in there, and then asked her if he looked Italian. She said no, and he said that he is Italian, and all of the men in his family look exactly alike, then asked if he could show her a picture of his father so she could see how much they looked alike. She politely said "OK", and then he pulled out his cell and showed her a profile view of his little, hairy, erect, member. She freaks and runs out, calls me, then calls the postmaster (or maybe just the post office, not sure) and tells them what happened, then filed a complaint with the police. None of that really means anything, but since we're talking about cell phone pics of dicks, I thought I'd share.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

My Not GF (shut up, Lee) called me hysterical from outside a post office in NJ yesterday. Apparently a male postal worker started chatting her up while she was doing whatever the hell she was doing in there, and then asked her if he looked Italian. She said no, and he said that he is Italian, and all of the men in his family look exactly alike, then asked if he could show her a picture of his father so she could see how much they looked alike. She politely said "OK", and then he pulled out his cell and showed her a profile view of his little, hairy, erect, member. She freaks and runs out, calls me, then calls the postmaster (or maybe just the post office, not sure) and tells them what happened, then filed a complaint with the police. None of that really means anything, but since we're talking about cell phone pics of dicks, I thought I'd share.

Sounds like a typical day in the lovely state of New Jersey.

1zqy8ok.gif

So was he Italian?

Archived