Chargers Powder Blue Concept

TFoA

Why is everyone so in love with the powder blue. It looks terrible. The current unis a far better and the Chargers have had more success in them.

Sorry, when I see the Chargers current bland uniforms, I don't equate them with "success" - I tend to think "hey, it's the crappy organization Eli Manning refused to play for, in spite of the fact that San Diego is an amazing place to live".

Why is everyone so in love with the powder blue. It looks terrible. The current unis a far better and the Chargers have had more success in them.

Sorry, when I see the Chargers current bland uniforms, I don't equate them with "success" - I tend to think "hey, it's the crappy organization Eli Manning refused to play for, in spite of the fact that San Diego is an amazing place to live".

Well, they have been to the Super Bowl with thier currents, and none with th epowder blue. They've had more success with the currents.

i dunno... i don't think powder blue is 1/2 bad...

i'd love to see them bring it back, as long as it's not just a straight re-use of the old unis...

i made a concept a while back that used navy, powder, and yellow... and i thought it looked pretty damn neato.

Well, they have been to the Super Bowl with thier currents, and none with th epowder blue. They've had more success with the currents.

Using that logic, I'll counter that the Chargers won the AFL Championship wearing the powder blues.

Groovy! I quite like this design.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Using that logic, I'll counter that the Chargers won the AFL Championship wearing the powder blues.

Ok, so they have had about the same success and failure with both. Now, the current ones overall look 100 time better than the powder blue ones.

You know what I just realized? It is an epiphany! SOME of us like powder blue, and some of us don't. You know what that means? We ALL have different opinions!

Awesome!

It?s amazing what this means, guys... some of us would be allowed to LIKE some stuff, and others of us could like DIFFERENT STUFF!

Wow!

What this could mean, is that saying, "That color is ugly" would go right out of fashion, and now, we could say, "I'd don't prefer that color." It would be a whole new world of tolerance and understanding!

Incredible!

I think it is just a plain simple ol' miracle that I was able to deduce that we can EACH have our own opinions!

Brilliant!

Now, instead of stating what we perceive as FACT, we can state as our OPINION. Try it with me, OHHH... PIN... YUUUUN. Cool, huh? It just feels GREAT to know that it really ISN'T a rule that we like the same things anymore!

Amazing!

Feel free to join me in this wondrous new world of expressing our own thoughts and feelings, and not trying to state our newfound 'opinions' as fact! I will be fun!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Your shoulder numbers are upside down on one sleeve, and backwards as well as upside down on the other. The Charger bolt seems to have become a "wave" on the pants and shoulders -- I don't like that.

Also, ditch the powder blue pants, probably even the white ones. Yellow all the time!

It's where I sit.

I put up a big fit when the Nuggets switched over to "powder blue" but I'm starting to really like it on professional sporting uniforms. I just has to be used with the right secondary colors.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

You know what I just realized? It is an epiphany! SOME of us like powder blue, and some of us don't. You know what that means? We ALL have different opinions!

Awesome!

It?s amazing what this means, guys... some of us would be allowed to LIKE some stuff, and others of us could like DIFFERENT STUFF!

Wow!

What this could mean, is that saying, "That color is ugly" would go right out of fashion, and now, we could say, "I'd don't prefer that color." It would be a whole new world of tolerance and understanding!

Incredible!

I think it is just a plain simple ol' miracle that I was able to deduce that we can EACH have our own opinions!

Brilliant!

Now, instead of stating what we perceive as FACT, we can state as our OPINION. Try it with me, OHHH...  PIN... YUUUUN. Cool, huh? It just feels GREAT to know that it really ISN'T a rule that we like the same things anymore!

Amazing!

Feel free to join me in this wondrous new world of expressing our own thoughts and feelings, and not trying to state our newfound 'opinions' as fact! I will be fun!

Well, that's just your opinion.

And it's wrong; there can be no argument about that.

Long live Jombi!*

:P

* 5 bonus points and a years supply of Good Humor® Ice Cream Treats to the first person to correctly identify the source of this reference.*

*No actual Good Humor ® Ice Cream Treats will be awarded. This is what's known as deception.

Archived