Worst Company Logo changes

NJTank

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely disagree with iTunes, the new logo is much better than the old one.

I concur for the simple fact the the CD format which was the logo is pretty much obsolete now... i dont even carry cds in my vehicle anymore.. i have a tower of blank cds that i will never burn cuz i bought them in bulk before i got my first ipod

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I actually like Best Buy's new look. Seattle's best is...ok, I guess, and while obviously Gap and Tropicana were completely Fails, I wouldn't say some of those qualify as worst ever.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Best Buy's logo change was done only for their "Mobile" retail stores....

and, Agree, Seattle's Best, my goodness, talk about a downgrade...

Yes, for a logo to be started in '08 it is very slow moving. They don't even have it on their commercials! :wacko:

ChaBobcats-SquareSig.pngBlueJaysSquareSig.png

DashSquareSig.png

MTV's new look is much better than their old-dated look. I don't see how IKEA changed their logo, this list is pretty crappy.

If you had read at the bottom, Ikea changed its catalog font from Futura to Verdana. The logo didn't change.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I disagree with everything on that list, as well as Bobcat79. I really dig the new Seattle's Best logo.

To each their own - to me it's honestly worse in my mind now that I've seen it on cups. I just think it looks really bland. :(

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

Images thanks to TornadoGTS

MTV's new look is much better than their old-dated look. I don't see how IKEA changed their logo, this list is pretty crappy.

If you had read at the bottom, Ikea changed its catalog font from Futura to Verdana. The logo didn't change.

Which makes that post suck even more. If you're going to claim worst LOGO changes, please keep it to logos, not fonts.

I'll take it to the grave that the new Tropicana wordmark was better than the current one. They slipped up by ditching the orange with the straw (no reason for that) and changing the layout (why set the most important piece of type on the carton vertical, where it's pushed off the the side and harder to read?)

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived