New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My uncle works in the Marlins front office and has seen the new uniforms. I asked him if he could describe them to me. He said that if he did he'd have to "walk me down to the river"...

Did he at least say he if liked them?

My uncle works in the Marlins front office and has seen the new uniforms. I asked him if he could describe them to me. He said that if he did he'd have to "walk me down to the river"...

Ask him if they are making any really drastic changes!

creamsicle.jpg

Best uniforms the Bucs have ever worn. :P

Mmmm a. I want a freakin creamsicle now b. Yes, the bucs looked awesome in the creamsicle jerseys and c. I could deal with the marlins in a lighter orange than the Giants and Orioles

tn_CoorsDog.jpgSharks_signature.jpgtn_five_hole_design_logo_copy.jpg

Climate change fact: with a 6 meter rise of the sea level, miami might be the of real marlins.

And if sea levels continue to rise 1.8mm a year (like they have been since 1961) then Miami will be underwater in... 4000 years? I think the Marlins will be fine for now

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Take one for the team, dummy.

Floridians are getting soft. Back in the day, they threatened their young by saying they'd take them to the swamp and feed them to the gators....

Climate change fact: with a 6 meter rise of the sea level, miami might be the of real marlins.

And if sea levels continue to rise 1.8mm a year (like they have been since 1961) then Miami will be underwater in... 4000 years? I think the Marlins will be fine for now

Good. Cause you never know... There was a futurama with atlanta under water, but didnt they sink into the ocean? Oh well, yeah Marlins will be fine.

Romans 5:8

NikoLazar.com

Good. Cause you never know... There was a futurama with atlanta under water, but didnt they sink into the ocean? Oh well, yeah Marlins will be fine.

If sea level rise was constant, then you might have a point. But it ain't. That average rate of 1.8mm a year from 1961 through 2003 includes an average of 3.1 from 1993 through 2003. In other words, the trend is going up.

But as for Futurama, it wasn't climate change but rather Atlanta's desperate desire for tourism, to be "more than just a Delta hub", which led them to relocate the city in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, whereupon they sank.

Except for Ted Turner, Jeff Foxworthy, the Magician, the guy who invented Coca-Cola, and the other gods of our time.

You forgot Hank Aaron. :P

Archived