Ohio State new Basketball Uniforms

dmhtfld

I don't see what's so bad about the stripes.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Agreed. The white numbers aren't bad, but that uniform would look better with red numbers.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

They would look best with red numbers, outlined in white, outlined in black.

Holy :censored:. I went to high school with the two guys in the gray sweaters and khaki pants sitting courtside. I guarantee they didn't plan their coordinated outfits. That's just how they are.

That's sweeet haha.

The guy in the Ohio State uniform, #44, went to school 5 minutes from my house... haha.

William Buford haha

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

So the game at Illinois just started and OSU is wearing the red version of these uniforms. The numbers are white with what looks like black trim and the stripes are black-white-gray-white-black. I wish the stripes matched the stripes on the red football jerseys, but you can't have everything.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Classic case of too much of a good thing. The stripes were great... they mimicked the football uniforms and had a nice sense of continuity to them. However... I don't understand why they had to not only put the stripes down the sides, but then angle them down from the middle of the shorts to the cuts... and then bring the stripes around the whole shorts. Couldn't they just come up with a cleaner strip pattern? Like down the shirt, down the shorts and then just around the bottom of the shorts? It might be a little more boring, but at least it wouldn't be obnoxious.

And never, under no circumstances, should men's uniforms contain shoulder stripes. Leave them for the Ladies.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Slightly OT, but I went to West Lafayette High School, which is less than a mile from the Purdue U. campus...here's a Mapquest showing the proximity of the high school to Mackey Arena and Ross-Ade Stadium:

WLHS_to_MackeyArena.png

...however, our school colors (we're the Red Devils) are Scarlet and Gray:

DSC_7751_CAROUSEL_fullview.jpg

I always found that a little odd; the vast majority of us in that school were sons and daughters of Purdue employees, but we had the colors of one of Purdue's Big Ten rivals.

Archived