favorite 2010 nfl uniform combos

denkerprime

while watching the playoffs and seeing all the highlights from the regular season, i started thinking what were my favorite uniform combos from this past year.

5. charger powder blues

4. vikings white jerseys, purple pants

3. ravens purple jerseys, black pants

2. bears throwbacks

1. eagles kelly green

so how about everyone else?

redskins burgundy gold pants. redskins white jerseys with gold pants. DONE

DONE seconded. Redskins burgundy-on-gold is uniform perfection to me. I hope it is made permanent. I do think I prefer the burgundy pants with white jerseys though, but the gold still looks good there too.

As much as I hate the Eagles, their kelly green set celebrating the 50th anniversary of their only championship in the pre-Super Bowl days looked great and SHOULD be their full-time uniforms.

The Patriots throwbacks should come back.

The Vikings throwbacks completely blow away their new uniforms. Now, if they'd combine the striping and simplicity of their throwbacks with the new shade of purple and helmets...perfection.

I REALLY liked the Bears throwbacks.

Texans blue-on-white always looks great.

The Lions new uniforms look great, especially the blue-on-silver.

The 49ers "updated" 80s look is far better than what they've had since the 80s.

Chiefs red-on-white.

Bucs Creamsicles should return full-time.

The Rams should return to their blue and athletic gold as well.

87Redskins.png

DONE seconded. Redskins burgundy-on-gold is uniform perfection to me. I hope it is made permanent. I do think I prefer the burgundy pants with white jerseys though, but the gold still looks good there too.

As much as I hate the Eagles, their kelly green set celebrating the 50th anniversary of their only championship in the pre-Super Bowl days looked great and SHOULD be their full-time uniforms.

The Vikings throwbacks completely blow away their new uniforms. Now, if they'd combine the striping and simplicity of their throwbacks with the new shade of purple and helmets...perfection.

Chiefs red-on-white.

im making huge updates to my redskins uniforms now, and all will be good. wen i make the eagles, kelly will happen as will the patriots red. :D

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Ah yes, the Redskins gold pants and striped socks with BOTH the burgundy and white tops took the cake for me. I'm so glad they whipped those out, they looked fantastic honestly.

I may get drilled for this, but the Jets' green monochrome is one of my favorite combos in football. They looked good any time they wore it, in my opinion. I'm not a fan of monochrome all across the board, but the Jets are one of the few teams who I think make it work.

I also liked the Titans' white-white-powder combo, I think it goes very well with the white top. I don't know how it'd look with the navy or powder top, but it works great with the white.

Also, another one I may be drilled for (maybe), but I've always been a huge fan of the Buccaneers' white pants. I can't recall how many times they wore it and with what, but they look great with either the red or white tops. For some reason especially, the pewter-red-white combo is very appealing to me.

The Eagles' throwback look was fantastic, as well as the Bucs' creamsicles.

And finally, the Ravens' black-purple-black combo was a great look. To me, they really don't have a bad combo across the board, every combo they have looks good. But the black-purple-black combo certainly stands out to me.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Chiefs red-on-white.

the eagles have 3, thank you kindly :)

16jfa.png

Chiefs red-on-white.

the eagles have 3, thank you kindly :)

It's been 50 years...it's tough to remember. :P

87Redskins.png

So basically anything old is good and anything new is bad (except for the Lions for some reason, which is one that even most "new school" people don't like.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So basically anything old is good and anything new is bad (except for the Lions for some reason, which is one that even most "new school" people don't like.)

I'd like to consider myself a mix of new and old school who was totally against black being involved in the new logo, yet even I've grown to love the new Lions uniforms.

jahvid-best.jpg

My favorite is the same as it's been the past few years:

usc%20chargers%20dodgers%20027.preview.JPG

I think it'd look alot better if the pant stripe was the bolt without the powder blue background, so basically just the bolt on white. The one thing that turns me off to the Chargers' set is that there is not much consistency to speak of. If they changed that, they'd have one of the best sets in the league.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I think the Chargers uni looks kind of cheap and patched together. The shoulder bolt looks sewn on at the last minute and does not match the bolt on the pants. And I have always thought white helmets look like pee-wee football.

vick-throwback-eagles.jpg

vs.

michael-vick3.jpg

I agree the kelly green looks a lot better than the midnight green, but I wouldn't change the look if I were the Eagles. I think their white combo looks great, i hate the midnight green jerseys though.

and i know i may be the minority but i love the way the eagles black alt looks. even though it's not traditional i wouldn't mind seeing them go to it full time. There's just something about the way the midnight green and the black go together that looks great.

michaelvick.jpg

but my favorite look for the eagles is their preseason look, white on white.

Jacksonville+Jaguars+v+Philadelphia+Eagles+5UdftubLCiPl.jpg

God how I hate the green pants.

michael-vick.jpg

21dh5qp.png

1. Eagles Kelly Green

2. Vikings Throwbacks

3. Pats Throwbacks

4. Bucs Creamsicles

5. Rams throwback

6. Falcons Throwback

7. Jets White w/ green pants

8. Charger's Powder Blue's

9. Buffalo Throwbacks

10. Texan's All Red

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

vick-throwback-eagles.jpg

vs.

michael-vick3.jpg

I agree the kelly green looks a lot better than the midnight green, but I wouldn't change the look if I were the Eagles. I think their white combo looks great, i hate the midnight green jerseys though.

and i know i may be the minority but i love the way the eagles black alt looks. even though it's not traditional i wouldn't mind seeing them go to it full time. There's just something about the way the midnight green and the black go together that looks great.

michaelvick.jpg

Jacksonville+Jaguars+v+Philadelphia+Eagles+5UdftubLCiPl.jpg

michael-vick.jpg

thats interesting. i admit, i am almost the opposite. love the throwbacks, only reason they dont change is because of the success of the last 12 years. hate the black alts, except when they wore them with the green panst, thought that looked cool. absolutely loathe the whit and white. absolutely love white with green pants, my favorite combo. people go nuts when monochrome is mentioned, but i wish the eagles wore green and green more often, in the past, whenever they wore that combo, i have enjoyed it.

You forgot the worst two:

koy.jpg

F1489988.jpg

87Redskins.png

Archived