2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adidas seems to have a good track record with the transition to the TechFit template.

... as long as the jersey being TechFitted doesn't have shoulder stripes.

fMwhc.png

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

24epfgk.jpg

Is that a navy helmet on the far left hand side of the top mockup drawing on the table?

Dammit, you beat me too it! But yes, it is. I highly doubt they will actually use these. These have been on the internet for about two years now.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Oh God, a navy helmet along with navy- and white-shouldered jerseys? Make it stop!

Where do you see that?

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Look at the papers.

Oh I thought you were saying they were doing monochrome Navy with those shoulder, which would be horrid. But the navy shoulder jerseys with the navy helmets doesn't look to bad. I think if they did Light Blue, White shoulder, Light Blue, Light blue that would look spectacular

While it may be similar to other older pictures that one is without a doubt new. You can tell by the cleats on the table

While it may be similar to other older pictures that one is without a doubt new. You can tell by the cleats on the table

yeah the grey Nike cleats are the one's that were used by Florida, TCU, and Oregon? in the bowl games last year...

24epfgk.jpg

Is that a navy helmet on the far left hand side of the top mockup drawing on the table?

Dammit, you beat me too it! But yes, it is. I highly doubt they will actually use these. These have been on the internet for about two years now.

Well I think you can definitely rule out seeing those alts now. :headdesk

But hey, Maybe the navy uniforms will now forever be associated with the tainted Butch Davis era, and we'll never have to see them again! :silverlining:

24epfgk.jpg

But hey, Maybe the navy uniforms will now forever be associated with the tainted Butch Davis era, and we'll never have to see them again! :silverlining:

my prediction is that this will be the most confusing season ever for college football fans to identify teams now that everyone and their mother is doing the 2+ helmet and 3 jersey/pant combos...a handful of oregons are fine but this is getting ridiculous

24epfgk.jpg

my prediction is that this will be the most confusing season ever for college football fans to identify teams now that everyone and their mother is doing the 2+ helmet and 3 jersey/pant combos...a handful of oregons are fine but this is getting ridiculous

OMG the helmet colors are inverted! How can I tell who's playing! <_<

OMG a team that has the same logos as UNC, same colors, same abbreviation on the score bug, plays at the same stadium, has the same field, and has the same players is playing and I have no idea who they are because they are wearing a white helmet!!! UNC wears a carolina blue helmet!!!

@gingerbreadmann

Well, if you are complaining about looking like Florida State that has been the "issue" for a while. It's not like these uniforms look like FSU and the others didn't, but the addition of maroon pants will contribute to that I guess.

I actually really like the update. UA definitely has something going here with the sublimated shoulder patterns they have used for their line of uniforms for this fall, but their pants design looks atrocious and apparently interferes with classic stripes.

Contribute how? FSU hasn't worn their garnet pants in a few years so BC in maroon pants actually separates them from FSU.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Two helmets and three jerseys/pants is not the same as four helmets/jerseys/pants. It's not even close.

Archived