2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

I kinda wonder what that helmet would have looked like with a red facemask...but either way, that didn't turn out bad at all.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know if EA will make the tech-fit jerseys look like tech-fit jerseys?

I would be very surprised if the TechFit jerseys don't look right. After all, they made the Pro Combat templates look right in last year's game.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I would be very surprised if the TechFit jerseys don't look right. After all, they made the Pro Combat templates look right in last year's game.

They made the template look good but as for the fit of the jerseys, all of them have the same fit.

Well, Arkansas State's wearing TechFit, and I've never seen a TechFit jersey fit over a player's shoulder pads.

564074573628ab62e226o.jpg

Hmm, that's weird.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

North Texas player at left front has the cap sleeves, Arkansas State player next to him has regular sleeve cut. But yes, the Pro Combat and Techfit haven't fit over the shoulder pads all the way, but don't expect EA to try to fix this until everyone is wearing some version of it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

North Texas shouldn't have the TechFit jerseys. They're an Under Armour school.

North Texas shouldn't have the TechFit jerseys. They're an Under Armour school.

Arkansas State, not North Texas.

Just saying the two sleeve options are the same as last year, so only two type of sleeves regardless if it is TechFit or not

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Ok, this may seem random, but I saw this the other day and thought, if someone could make this helmet green and the wings yellow, this would be a sick helmet. Thoughts?

oregon-wing.gif

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Guys that Maryland Helmet and Jersey in that pic are brown. I don't see how you guys think the jersey is grey.

Anywho, the Miami Pro Combats are sick

ncaa12ps3610.jpg

Is this an intentionally wrong post?

1) weve seen those Miami uniforms before. don't know what the relevance of that post is

2) why in the world would Maryland have a brown tint? It's obviously a presentation bug that EA will need to fix, or Maryland has gone anthricate on us

Guys that Maryland Helmet and Jersey in that pic are brown. I don't see how you guys think the jersey is grey.

ncaa12ps3610.jpg

1) weve seen those Miami uniforms before. don't know what the relevance of that post is

2) why in the world would Maryland have a brown tint? It's obviously a presentation bug that EA will need to fix, or Maryland has gone anthricate on us

Yeah, Maryland's uni's are definitely not brown, although I would not be surprised in UM went anthicrite. UM is a struggling program that never seems to leave the realm of mediocrity. The uniforms are a way to bring attention to a program nobody cares about. Not a bad idea, horrible execution (although if the helmet shell would have been yellow, that might have saved the uniform from being the worst in the NCAA, besides Ark States crotch piping).

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

ncaa12ps3610.jpg

Might not be intentional. Depending on the type of thread/fabric used, some black jerseys do appear to have a slight brownish tint to them in direct sunlight. I've noticed this most often with the Pittsburgh Steelers' black tops.

And if Maryland does go anthracite, it won't be the school itself crying for attention...it'd be UnderArmour stooping to a new low level--that is, playing copycat even more. (They already did this by coming out with the same kind of vapor trail gloves and cleats Nike came up for some of its Pro Combat uniforms.)

And speaking of Maryland...it'd be nice if they just went back to the LaMont Jordan-era helmets (black shells w/ flag-M logo on sides) and called it a day. (Perhaps maybe even a little subdued turtle-shell pattern??)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Ok, this may seem random, but I saw this the other day and thought, if someone could make this helmet green and the wings yellow, this would be a sick helmet. Thoughts?

oregon-wing.gif

not another Oregon fan nooo!!!

I'm not a fan, I'm a diehard worshiper. I've had season tickets for 5 years now, and i've been a fan since i was 9 (back when they were 5-6). I live and breath ducks.

But if you think i'm one of those people who think Duck uniforms are always amazing, then you're wrong:

1. 2003 highlighter: no explanation needed.

2. 2007 "Ghost Flames". There is a reason we only wore them once.

3. 2009 against Utah and in the Rose Bowl: White Green and Gray? :puke: Maybe if the pants were yellow or white. Still remains my least favorite Oregon uni.

4. 2010 oregon State: NO SCHOOL COLORS??? WTF???

Other than that, I actually love Oregon's uni's (prepares for hate speeches from Ice_Cap and Kevin W.).

Might not be intentional. Depending on the type of thread/fabric used, some black jerseys do appear to have a slight brownish tint to them in direct sunlight. I've noticed this most often with the Pittsburgh Steelers' black tops.

And if Maryland does go anthracite, it won't be the school itself crying for attention...it'd be UnderArmour stooping to a new low level--that is, playing copycat even more. (They already did this by coming out with the same kind of vapor trail gloves and cleats Nike came up for some of its Pro Combat uniforms.)

And speaking of Maryland...it'd be nice if they just went back to the LaMont Jordan-era helmets (black shells w/ flag-M logo on sides) and called it a day. (Perhaps maybe even a little subdued turtle-shell pattern??)

DEAR GOD, NO TURTLE SHELL PATTERN!!!! That would just make a bad uni look worse!

Archived