MLB Team Swaps

Lights Out

The Dodgers and Angels kept their same colors but swapped script, logo, and jersey designs, and the same has been done here. Although since the Dodgers and Angels both use red and blue, I don't blame you for not noticing.

I got confused too - because they were both Los Angeles. I thought the swap was nicknames (i.e. I thought it would be San Francisco Athletics and the Oakland Giants). I get it now.

This is a cool concept btw.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me like that. And also sorry I asked again but any chance of a Marlins and Rays?

Obviously he's doing Yankees-Mets, you can wait to see the next one it's not that important.

Lights Out- This is a really cool idea and so far I like the first two. I'd like to see where this heads.

...there's something funky about the "F" in San Francisco... I think it's that large curl to the left.

I love the way you're executing these, though. The Angels in Dodger Blue works astoundingly well.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

The Dodgers and Angels kept their same colors but swapped script, logo, and jersey designs, and the same has been done here. Although since the Dodgers and Angels both use red and blue, I don't blame you for not noticing.

well not really...the angels are on a dodgers uniform and the dodgers are on an angels uniform...no???? i was expecting to see opposite colours all around....

Here's a teaser for the next one:

crossover-metslogo.png

Instead of Uncle Sam's hat, Mr. Met's cap is now hanging from the bat.

I think instead of a Met cap it should be Mr. Mets head IMO

that might look a tough creepy, no? his head on top of a bat?

don't forget, the mets have precedent for a top hat too (old home run apple at shea)

sig2024.png

Here's a teaser for the next one:

crossover-metslogo.png

Instead of Uncle Sam's hat, Mr. Met's cap is now hanging from the bat.

I think instead of a Met cap it should be Mr. Mets head IMO

that might look a tough creepy, no? his head on top of a bat?

don't forget, the mets have precedent for a top hat too (old home run apple at shea)

Right. I forgot about that old apple (which looked more like a strawberry). Top hat would look great on this

3535rx3.jpg

This is some cool stuff. I'd like to see alternate jerseys too. Those Mets road jerseys are real familiar, similar to the Mets late 80s roads when they seemed to be copying the Yankee script. I prefer your first attempt at the Mets logo with Mr. Met's cap.

Some minor quibbles. Black is not part of the Yankees color scheme. The Yankees alternate cap should have a navy logo and gray outline, to copy the Mets blue logo with orange outline. No?

The Yankee logo can probably be really specialized, if you are insanely ambitious. The frieze is a nice touch, but shouldn't it be towards the top of the logo? I'd still rather see a bridge though. Yankee Stadium is right on the Harlem River, so a smaller bridge would be appropriate. The Macomb Dam Bridge would be perfect as it has a unique look that is easy to outline and it basically goes right to the Yankees' front door. The skyline could include Manhattan buildings but probably not Long Island ones like the Williamsburg Savings Bank. The UN Building could be moved to the left as that is where it would be if looking from the Bronx. And maybe to the right a generic high rise residential building like in Co-Op city could represent the Bronx and an outline of a building with the Apollo Theater's unique sign could represent Harlem/Uptown.

Archived