New York Knights baseball logo

GeorgesL

this very well done! the sword look seriously dangerous. This doesnt scream baseball logo to me though, more like a college logo or something like that, but design-wise, it's great. I like the horse's face and it'd be cool to see a secondary or something of just the horse's head or sword with the background shield shape.

Im not much of a movie buff, but is NY Knights the team in "The Natural"?

The logo is very well done, and I like the horse/knight hybrid as DeFrank mentioned.

However, it looks more like a basketball logo than a baseball logo. I guess I could see this going on the sleeve, but what would go on the hat? Is there an "NY" on the way?

This might not be bad though, as the Nets are moving to Brooklyn soon...

I would maybe try compressing the wordmark vertically. Right now, it seems a bit too tall, which contributes to the "hard-to-read" factor. Maybe trying flattening it a smidge.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Pretty sweet looking concept. Has a dark feel to it, but I love the horse as the knight!

Well done my friend!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The logo is very well done, and I like the horse/knight hybrid as DeFrank mentioned.

However, it looks more like a basketball logo than a baseball logo. I guess I could see this going on the sleeve, but what would go on the hat? Is there an "NY" on the way?

This might not be bad though, as the Nets are moving to Brooklyn soon...

The horse logo will be on the sleeve, and yes, the "NY" is on the way and will go on the cap.

Stupid question, but is that supposed to be a shield, or his shoulder?

It looks a bit off proportionally either way. If it's his shoulder, then he has one giant left arm and one stubby right arm. If it is supposed to be a shield, he is holding onto it in a very unnatural way.

That is a shield, but you have to figure when seeing it from the side, he might be extending his arm. Just thought I'd throw in that possibility.

he also needs an eyeball

Agreed.

Change the "New York" to "Brooklyn" and change your sport to basketball and you have a winner.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Stupid question, but is that supposed to be a shield, or his shoulder?

It looks a bit off proportionally either way. If it's his shoulder, then he has one giant left arm and one stubby right arm. If it is supposed to be a shield, he is holding onto it in a very unnatural way.

That is a shield, but you have to figure when seeing it from the side, he might be extending his arm. Just thought I'd throw in that possibility.

It still looks off to me from a perspective standpoint. There is no illusion of depth, so the shield looks like it's just a part of the armor. If there was the appearance of an arm and hand behind it, I think it would look better.

Archived